Chie Satonaka figure up for pre-order

#1 Posted by sameoldstuff (94 posts) -

Good news everyone! Your favourite steak eating, kung fu loving, tank kicking high schooler is now available in figure form!

Aha! Is this our chance?

She's posable and comes with extra parts (her regular glasses, Teddie's joke glasses and different facial expressions)

*Tanks and steak not included.

Original link & more pictures: http://www.goodsmile.info/product/en/3478/figma+Chie+Satonaka.html

I'd be happy to post links to where to order it if it isn't against site rules?

#2 Posted by Ravenlight (8011 posts) -

How much? I need to figure out if I can survive long enough on ramen to afford this.

#3 Posted by Turambar (6893 posts) -

Hmm, never was a fan of jointed figurines.

#4 Posted by Apathylad (3067 posts) -

The Samus Aran figure on that site is gorgeous.

#5 Posted by AltonBrown (947 posts) -

@sameoldstuff: Post the links.

#6 Posted by Animasta (14719 posts) -

@Ravenlight said:

How much? I need to figure out if I can survive long enough on ramen to afford this.

SEEMS to be... around 30 bucks? of course you would need to factor shipping from Japan but

#7 Posted by JackSukeru (5964 posts) -

Finally!

...or something.

I would have prefered it if it wasn't a figma, but I'll take what I can get.

#8 Posted by Phatmac (5727 posts) -

Yay?

#9 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4701 posts) -

@Turambar said:

Yeah, me either. I would rather it be higher quality and in one position.

#10 Edited by Rudeboy217 (1771 posts) -
#11 Posted by fox01313 (5089 posts) -
#12 Posted by dagas (2928 posts) -

I thought it was a pre-order bonus for the Vita Persona game. Guess I should read more carefully.

#13 Posted by Landon (4164 posts) -

@Turambar said:

But you can't play with them if they ain't got no joints!!!

#14 Posted by sameoldstuff (94 posts) -

@AltonBrown:

AmiAmi has it available at 2230 Yen (approx. $27 or £17) before postage costs. They'll calculate total price once they have them in stock.

Oh and you can ignore the 'For sale in Japan only' note on there, they do international shipping.

#15 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Does she come with a leg that automatically launches out of her crotch should you try to be a pervert and look at her panties? Or is that too goddamn weird? (But it's in character!)

#16 Posted by Grimluck343 (1160 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

Does she come with a leg that automatically launches out of her crotch should you try to be a pervert and look at her panties? Or is that too goddamn weird? (But it's in character!)

NO SALE!

#17 Posted by Turambar (6893 posts) -
@Landon said:

@Turambar said:

But you can't play with them if they ain't got no joints!!!

Oh I definitely can, if you know what I mean ;D

But seriously though, figurines are in a separate class from action figures/toys for me.  The latter are meant to be played with, the former are meant  to stand there and look pretty.
#18 Posted by Jayzilla (2571 posts) -

a figure of a pre-teen/teen in a mini skirt? creeper thread? if not creeper thread, aren't you a little young to be on GiantBomb?

#19 Edited by MikeFightNight (1117 posts) -

I always thought opposable figures were way cooler than stationary ones. Also, this is the picture that seriously makes me consider buying one... but I got enough crap on my shelfs as it is.

#20 Posted by Turambar (6893 posts) -
@Jayzilla said:

a figure of a pre-teen/teen in a mini skirt? creeper thread? if not creeper thread, aren't you a little young to be on GiantBomb?

She wears shorts.  There is no panty shot if that's what you're implying.
#21 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

@Turambar said:

Yeah, me either. I would rather it be higher quality and in one position.

Same.

#22 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@Turambar said:

Look at it this way: it's just one step closer to a Persona 4 parody on Robot Chicken. Hey, FF7 made it on.

#23 Edited by Davin (244 posts) -

Pre-ordered Chie the day she went up at Amiami, so awesome. Let us not forget about Yukiko! Not up for pre-order yet, but I'm looking forward to her as well.

#24 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -

I can't wait to lube her up and put her inside my TV.

#25 Posted by Shun_Akiyama (489 posts) -

why does she have rape face in that last one?

#26 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

That figure is awesome and so is

@Apathylad said:

The Samus Aran figure on that site is gorgeous.

That one. So fucking shiny! I WANT IT!

#27 Posted by Hailinel (25205 posts) -

@Davin said:

Pre-ordered Chie the day she went up at Amiami, so awesome. Let us not forget about Yukiko! Not up for pre-order yet, but I'm looking forward to her as well.

I'll take one, too.

#28 Posted by Nottle (1915 posts) -

Can someone make some pictures of Chie and Yukiko with creeper Woody? That's what people do with Figures right?

#29 Edited by jewunit (1064 posts) -

I just saw an adorable Jack Frost Nendoroid figure on AmiAmi and had to post about it here. The link to the store along with additional pictures is here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.