Chie, Yukiko, Rise, or Naoto?

#1 Posted by SmasheControllers (2543 posts) -
#2 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4039 posts) -

I'll just reiterate my stance, Chie=Yukiko=Rise=Naoto.

#3 Posted by Kombat (2205 posts) -

Rise=Yukiko>Chie>Naoto

#4 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1913 posts) -

Naoto.

#5 Posted by AuthenticM (3695 posts) -

Rise>Yukiko>Chie>Naoto

#6 Posted by Agent_Lost (899 posts) -

Yukiko all the way. How can you refuse someone that want to cook for you.

#7 Posted by alsnuts2 (673 posts) -

Yukiko then Rise

#8 Posted by ImperiousRix (2963 posts) -

I think there was already a thread like this.
And I will keep my answer as Naoto.  For reasons unknown.

#9 Posted by Kombat (2205 posts) -
@ImperiousRix said:
" I think there was already a thread like this.And I will keep my answer as Naoto.  For reasons unknown. "
Yeah, this thread has the same OP as the other thread.  He remade it with a poll.
#10 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4039 posts) -
@Kombat said:
"@ImperiousRix said:
" I think there was already a thread like this.And I will keep my answer as Naoto.  For reasons unknown. "
Yeah, this thread has the same OP as the other thread.  He remade it with a poll."

It's new and improved!
#11 Posted by SmasheControllers (2543 posts) -
@FrankCanada97 said:
" @Kombat said:
"@ImperiousRix said:
Yeah, this thread has the same OP as the other thread.  He remade it with a poll."
It's new and improved! "
Yes
#12 Posted by PunishmentPrefect (6 posts) -

I'd have to say Chie, then Naoto... Tomboys! : D

#13 Posted by DirtyFuture (73 posts) -

I personally think Yukiko=Naoto>Chie>Rise

#14 Posted by KuwabaraTheMan (155 posts) -

Rise>Yukiko>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naoto>Chie

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

#15 Posted by Kbm600 (446 posts) -

Nanoko.

#16 Posted by samcotts (2258 posts) -

Naoto, then Rise.

#17 Posted by Inf225 (503 posts) -

Naoto... hell yes...

#18 Posted by ChickenPants (934 posts) -

Rise>Yukiko>Chie>Naoto

I love Rise....

#19 Posted by FlipperDesert (2081 posts) -

Naoto, I like her hat.

#20 Posted by darkspirit138 (479 posts) -

Shouldnt somebody delete this thread because it is pretty much spoiler IN SOME WAY?

#21 Posted by Blubba (527 posts) -

I'm not a fan of any of them, so you might as well take the one who is the most likely to put out. Rise was my vote.

#22 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4039 posts) -
@darkspirit138 said:
" Shouldnt somebody delete this thread because it is pretty much spoiler IN SOME WAY? "
I think it's pretty obvious that Naoto is a girl.
#23 Posted by metalsnakezero (2286 posts) -
@FrankCanada97 said:
" @darkspirit138 said:
" Shouldnt somebody delete this thread because it is pretty much spoiler IN SOME WAY? "
I think it's pretty obvious that Naoto is a girl. "
Agree, the game doesn't force the fact that Naoto is pretending to be a boy but it's pretty obvious.
#24 Posted by darkspirit138 (479 posts) -
@FrankCanada97 said:
" @darkspirit138 said:
*********SPOILER**********
 As in, shes a playable character.
***********END SPOILER************
#25 Posted by Blubba (527 posts) -
@darkspirit138 said:
" @FrankCanada97 said:
" @darkspirit138 said:
*********SPOILER********** As in, shes a playable character.***********END SPOILER************ "
1.) Just for future reference, your spoiler tags need spread out more or something, they didn't really help out much. 2.) This poll alone does nothing to suggest that she is a playable character, however, I think anybody who has been watching the Endurance Run can figure out that she will have a Social Link opportunity later in the game.
#26 Posted by SmasheControllers (2543 posts) -

She's on the damn cover. That shows shes an important character.

#27 Posted by darkspirit138 (479 posts) -
@Blubba said:
" @darkspirit138 said:
" @FrankCanada97 said:
" @darkspirit138 said:
*********SPOILER********** As in, shes a playable character.***********END SPOILER************ "
1.) Just for future reference, your spoiler tags need spread out more or something, they didn't really help out much. 2.) This poll alone does nothing to suggest that she is a playable character, however, I think anybody who has been watching the Endurance Run can figure out that she will have a Social Link opportunity later in the game. "
Then Nanako would be in the poll.
#28 Posted by Red (5994 posts) -

Rise, man.

#29 Edited by Skillface (560 posts) -
@darkspirit138 said:
"Then Nanako would be in the poll. "

That's disgusting.
#30 Posted by FlipperDesert (2081 posts) -
@darkspirit138 said:
" @FrankCanada97 said:
" @darkspirit138 said:
Frankly, if anyone hadn't guessed she joins the team sometime in the game this far in the endurance run, I'd be surprised they knew how to operate a computer at all.
#31 Edited by Blubba (527 posts) -
@darkspirit138 said:
" @Blubba said:
" @darkspirit138 said:
" @FrankCanada97 said:
" @darkspirit138 said:
1.) Just for future reference, your spoiler tags need spread out more or something, they didn't really help out much. 2.) This poll alone does nothing to suggest that she is a playable character, however, I think anybody who has been watching the Endurance Run can figure out that she will have a Social Link opportunity later in the game. "
Then Nanako would be in the poll. "
Is that a joke or an actual statement?...What...I'm lost...

How did anything I said imply that Nanako should be in the poll...?
#32 Posted by AkasoFailsOnGiantBomb (110 posts) -
@darkspirit138: She's in the intro.
She's wearing glasses in the intro, for crying out loud.
That's not a spoiler.
#33 Posted by darkspirit138 (479 posts) -
@AkasoFailsOnGiantBomb said:
" @darkspirit138: She's in the intro.
She's wearing glasses in the intro, for crying out loud.That's not a spoiler. "
However, for all the Endurance Run people who HAVENT SEEN THE COVER, it is a ********SPOILER*********
#34 Posted by AkasoFailsOnGiantBomb (110 posts) -
@darkspirit138: Look, I'm not trying to be rude here. All I'm saying is that Naoto was wearing glasses in the intro, which I know Jeff and Vinny have watched (namely, every time they got a game over), and therefore, the viewers have as well. It's not a spoiler, and never has been.
#35 Edited by darkspirit138 (479 posts) -
" @darkspirit138: Look, I'm not trying to be rude here. All I'm saying is that Naoto was wearing glasses in the intro, which I know Jeff and Vinny have watched (namely, every time they got a game over), and therefore, the viewers have as well. It's not a spoiler, and never has been. "
Really? S-Hes in the introduction? Everytime the intro went on I was either laughing out loud or wondering ytf I was watching this. Ah well.
#36 Posted by AkasoFailsOnGiantBomb (110 posts) -
@darkspirit138: What's wrong with the intro?

(Besides Chie yawning.)
#37 Posted by darkspirit138 (479 posts) -
" @darkspirit138: What's wrong with the intro?(Besides Chie yawning.) "
Not the intro; I would either be loling at the way Vinny and Jeff died, or wondering ytf I was about to watch the Endurance Run.
#38 Posted by Vorbis (2749 posts) -

Rule of thumb in JRPGs, anyone around the MCs age with abnormal hair colour, will join the party.

(theres a few exceptions to the rule, but not usually).

#39 Posted by Blubba (527 posts) -
@Vorbis said:
" Rule of thumb in JRPGs, anyone around the MCs age with abnormal hair colour, will join the party.(theres a few exceptions to the rule, but not usually). "
They could also be a boss fight.
#40 Posted by PenguinDust (12436 posts) -

I'm far enough into to game to have met and conversed a strong amount with all characters to have decided on Yukiko as my favorite of all those mentioned.   She's got more layers than I had previously expected and a sweetness I found endearing.  Similar to Mitsuru from P3, she has a public persona (excuse the pun) and a private one, but there is an innocence imparted because the separation she maintains between the two.

#41 Posted by glyn (382 posts) -

How can people not choose Rise. She has it all, best looks and personality and money.

#42 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4039 posts) -
@glyn said:
" How can people not choose Rise. She has it all, best looks and personality and money. "
And Yukiko doesn't have all those?
#43 Posted by exfate (341 posts) -

Rise! The others are fairly dull characters. Best voice over, artwork and story. One of my fave female game characters - she's just so entertaining.

#44 Posted by Kombat (2205 posts) -

I can't help but feel that Jeff and Vinny's affinity for Chie is the only reason she's winning out here.

#45 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4039 posts) -
@Kombat said:
" I can't help but feel that Jeff and Vinny's affinity for Chie is the only reason she's winning out here. "
Still, the current poll results are pretty even.
#46 Posted by Jeffsekai (7025 posts) -

Holy shit, you people are so dumb sometimes I swear...

That being said Chie is the best IMO

#47 Posted by jakob187 (21640 posts) -

Yukiko.  There are other chicks in Persona 4?

#48 Posted by AkasoFailsOnGiantBomb (110 posts) -
@Kombat: No, I actually really liked Chie long before Jeff and Vinny got started on it.

Of course, I'd have voted for Ayane if she was in the poll.
#49 Posted by LiquidPrince (15833 posts) -

Oh man, I'm stuck between Rise and Yukiko.

#50 Posted by PenguinDust (12436 posts) -

Ugh, I felt so horrible rejecting Rise, but what can you do when you've got a great thing going with Yukiko?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.