Chie, Yukiko, Rise, or Naoto?

#401 Edited by Hunter5024 (6188 posts) -

Persona 4 made me realize that I am shallow, because when I first played it, I was going to choose Yukiko over Chie, just cause I thought Chie's hair was kind of boyish. After a while though I realized Yukiko was super ditzy, and pretty dull, whereas Chie was super cool and fun. Then Rise came along and I was all "Fuck Chie, this chick's in a bikini." Naoto and I would just be friends.

So Chie=Rise>Naoto>Kanji>Yukiko.

#402 Posted by Aegon (6005 posts) -

Yukiko

#403 Edited by DonutFever (3591 posts) -

Chie-Rise-Naoto-Yukiko

#404 Posted by DeadeyeMcCoy (261 posts) -

Rise #1 all day every day

#405 Posted by DeadpanCakes (1099 posts) -
  1. Chie (Duh)
  2. Rise (Didn't like her at all my first playthrough, but she grew on me, tons)
  3. Yukiko (The Golden version, 'cause I think she was marginally more interesting in Golden)
  4. Naoto (Naoto would be higher, but I have mixed feelings about the way this S.link goes)
  5. Yukiko (Vanilla, 'cause she's basic)
#406 Posted by Ravenlight (8011 posts) -

Chie, man. Not even in a romantic way. I just dig someone who shares my love of beef bowls.

#407 Edited by Make_Me_Mad (3170 posts) -

By this point I figure everyone has come to the logical conclusion. The only reasonable choice is ...Ai.

#408 Edited by TooWalrus (13272 posts) -

Well, I've only had a dream I was dating one of them so-

wait, nevermind.

#409 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (6174 posts) -

At this point if you don't choose Chie, you'd probably be banned. Regardless, I like Chie the most.

#410 Posted by Jay_Ray (1170 posts) -

Every time I play Persona 4 I end up going with Rise.

#411 Posted by ClairvoyantVibrations (850 posts) -

Chie. C'mon guys.

#412 Posted by Nightriff (5689 posts) -

Yukiko=Chie>Rise>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naoto

I don't understand why people like Naoto.

But if its any girl, it's Ai.

#413 Posted by tread311 (364 posts) -

Weird thread resurrection. I ended up with Yukiko on my play through. It's funny now because I'm watching the endurance run for the first time and man they dislike her.

#414 Posted by davidwitten22 (1708 posts) -

By this point I figure everyone has come to the logical conclusion. The only reasonable choice is ...Ai.

This is correct. But of the main 4 the answer has to be Yukiko.

And if we're including Persona 3 as well (which we're not), then the answer is so obviously Yuko.

#415 Edited by Village_Guy (2709 posts) -

Necromancy! Ressurection! Evil!

...Yukiko.

#416 Edited by HawkeF16 (8 posts) -

Naoto is the only real answer you heathens. (Okay Rise's not that bad either.)

Edit: Japan has spoken Naoto wins. (This was a poll run in Persona Magazine.)

#417 Posted by Shadowtopia69 (10 posts) -

@glyn: Because Rise is useless compared to other girls that's why

#418 Posted by Shadowtopia69 (10 posts) -

@jeffsekai: Naoto is better. Chie is a pig and her existence should cease to, well exist.

#419 Edited by sub_o (915 posts) -

#420 Posted by believer258 (12468 posts) -

...All four?

I didn't account for them including Valentine's Day in Golden, but it should have been a lot worse. I stuck with Rise (and didn't actually go for Naoto at all).

#421 Posted by Flappy (2390 posts) -

Someone bumped a P4 Waifu thread? Sounds like the perfect opportunity to promote Rise and crap on Naoto.

#422 Posted by impartialgecko (1694 posts) -

Kanji.

#423 Posted by Karkarov (3463 posts) -

Hmmm this requires thought.

Yukiko is obviously the best waifu. Followed by Rise because she has a cool modelling contract that makes her rich, then Naoto who you should avoid because Kanji has a thing, and Chie who you should avoid cause Yusuke has a thing. Remember boys bro's before hoe's!

In all seriousness, Yukiko is sort of meant as the default LI it just plays that way if you ask me. In my game I ended up with her but also almost maxed out Rise and Naoto too. I never had any interest in Chie as anything other than a tank kicker.

#424 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (6174 posts) -

I don't know if I've responded in this thread already, but definitely Chie. She's objectively the most awesome, so it's kind of a no brainer. Rise comes in close second cause laura bailey.

#425 Posted by A_E_Martin (346 posts) -

Now that a Persona 4 thread has been bumped up, I have to get an answer to something that's been bugging me about the Endurance Run.

I just got up to episode 111, and for the love of god, did Vinny and Jeff ever figure out that you don't need to have a persona of a related arcana on you when you want to hang out with a Social Link character?

#426 Posted by Corevi (6582 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.