Chronicling Persona 4, one tweet at a time.

• 85 results
#1 Posted by AzHP (156 posts) -

Out of boredom, I created a twitter account @NarukamiYu from which I'll be tweeting the #Persona4Timeline, the events of Persona 4 as they happen. I may use the Endurance Run as a reference on days that nothing happens. If you're interested, follow me!

#2 Posted by AzHP (156 posts) -

"As they happen" being in reference to the fact that this year is the year that Persona 4 takes place in, of course.

#3 Posted by EuanDewar (5033 posts) -

You are...Crazy.

#4 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -

Weird.

#5 Posted by JJOR64 (19023 posts) -

Have fun with that.

#6 Posted by mosespippy (4286 posts) -

Followed!

#7 Posted by CrazedMaverick (215 posts) -

I'm assuming you're using the Endurance Run storyline.

#8 Posted by Maxtown (44 posts) -
@AzHP said:
I may use the Endurance Run as a reference on days that nothing happens."

@CrazedMaverick said:
"I'm assuming you're using the Endurance Run storyline. "

Followed.
#9 Posted by ChrisTaran (1644 posts) -

I'll be watching along as well!

#10 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3108 posts) -

This is awesome.

#11 Posted by dogman795 (109 posts) -

Amazing. Best twitter account ever.

#12 Posted by dungbootle (2458 posts) -

I was your first follower!

#13 Posted by lead_farmer (1041 posts) -

That is quite a task.  Good luck to you.

#14 Posted by ajamafalous (12040 posts) -
@EuanDewar said:
" You are...Crazy. "
#15 Posted by damswedon (3196 posts) -

I did have this Idea at one point to create an account for every main story character in the show.

But I don't have that much free time.
#16 Edited by dogman795 (109 posts) -

I think you have inspired me to make one for Nanako...  

@DojimaNanako 
Anyone wanna do one for Yosuke, Chie, or Dojima?
#17 Posted by AzHP (156 posts) -
@dogman795: Haha, that's you huh?  That threw me for a loop XD

Today's goal is to download every episode of the endurance run, mark off which days each one covers, and download them to my ipod so I can reference them in my tweets. Whee!
#18 Posted by ESREVER (2701 posts) -

That sounds really tedious. I mean downloading all the ER eps. Anyway, I followed you too. Grats on getting Drew to follow you as well :P

Who took on Nanako's? Whoever it is, I followed them as well.

Good Luck.
#19 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
@mosespippy said:
" Followed! "
#20 Edited by AzHP (156 posts) -
@ESREVER: Yeah, it's not too bad...downloaded the first 74 episodes and labeled them with the days they cover. Almost done with August!

But I mean, this is just stuff that has to be done once...after that, I can just scrub the proper video every day, and pull out the highlights. Whatever will fit into 140 characters!

I'll try my best to keep it funny and entertaining, too.  I'm just going to try to have fun with this and see how long I can keep it going.
#21 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2453 posts) -

You got his name wrong! It's Charlie Tunoku!!

#22 Posted by AzHP (156 posts) -
@yoshimitz707: Alas, Charlie Tunoku was taken on Twitter...and hasn't been updated in 2 years. What a shame.
#23 Posted by wonderhare (350 posts) -
@Underachiever007 said:
" @mosespippy said:
" Followed! "
"
#24 Posted by Zero_ (1976 posts) -

Dude, you are crazy and awesome. I'll follow just to see if you keep the timeline ER related!

#25 Posted by npeterson08 (502 posts) -

Good luck, sir. Sounds like a monumental task!

#26 Posted by Aus_azn (2224 posts) -

Followed!

#27 Posted by ChickenHunter (2 posts) -

I've been doing the same thing myself. If you wanna follow my journey through the game you can check #Persona4InRealTime . Though i'm trying to avoid plot summary and focus on just what i choose to do on those days.    

#28 Posted by AzHP (156 posts) -

Also, if you guys enjoy the tweets, feel free to mention the project on your own twitter, or otherwise promote it. 35 followers is honestly more than I was expecting, but it'd be neat if I could get more!

#29 Posted by Invasionone (70 posts) -

Followed.

Cast Bufu on things.
#30 Posted by Daveyo520 (6862 posts) -

Yay, this should be fun. I hope you keep it up.

#31 Posted by Centimani (550 posts) -

Anticipate some tweets from @Mysterious_Fox in the days to come...

#32 Posted by AzHP (156 posts) -
@Centimani: LOL that'll be great! Looks like he shows up first on May 5th (episode 30).
#33 Posted by Daveyo520 (6862 posts) -
@Centimani: ya, just make sure you don't show up too early. 
#34 Edited by Centimani (550 posts) -
@AzHP: I appreciate that you found that out for me, but I've already been chronicling his first few appearances and the dates associated. Let's hope I don't fuck this up somehow :P What I really want to know is when they encounter him in the dungeon, I don't have enough time tonight to go looking for that. Not that I'm expecting you to, just thinking out loud. Be cool if we could get some more characters involved, I'd really like a Dojima but I wasn't sure I could do him justice.
#35 Posted by Centimani (550 posts) -
@Daveyo520: Who's to say Fox wasn't planning his meeting with Charlie in advance? He seemed pretty prepared to me.
#36 Edited by AzHP (156 posts) -
@Centimani: Yeah, that fox is a crafty...uh...fox.

So we've got fox and Nanako...this is starting to get interesting.
#37 Posted by AzHP (156 posts) -

There's really no better place to tweet Persona 4 from than San Francisco. Here's what the weather is like today:

Mind you, this is not a rural area...it's San Francisco. There is an entire city in that direction.  And this isn't even a particularly foggy day! In the fall and winter, I'd be lucky if I could see that tree clearly.

It'll be interesting to see if the fog in the game corresponds to the fog here. =P
#38 Posted by ThatFrood (3377 posts) -
@AzHP: Making a ghoul account.
#39 Posted by JackSukeru (5922 posts) -

I totally had this idea as well, though I was far too lazy to go through with it.

I'd be glad to follow you guys though.
#40 Posted by Droop (1910 posts) -

Following!

#41 Edited by AzHP (156 posts) -

Kind of Off Topic: ran into some friends at the cherry blossom festival who were cosplaying as Persona 4 characters! Also saw a Yosuke and Yukiko (though they were not quite as pro as Yu/Charlie/Souji and Rise).  They promised to follow along in my twitter madness. =P
 http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5270/5629958653_0ef964016d_b.jpg
 http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5223/5630543110_97cbf96583_b.jpg 

#42 Posted by damswedon (3196 posts) -

I set up a Chie account under the name chiesatonaka_p4.

There were accounts for the other names but they were dead.
#43 Edited by AzHP (156 posts) -

Thanks everyone for following me! We're almost to 100 followers! If you haven't followed yet, it'd be really cool if you did!

Also, any feedback on how I'm doing, e.g. the frequency of the posts, the quality of the posts, what you'd like to see more of, etc. would be greatly appreciated. Also, I'd appreciate it if anyone who enjoys my posts could either mention me on their twitter, or just let others you think might be interested know about this. Thanks everyone!    

Edit: Just as I say that, I hit 100! Thanks again, everyone!
#44 Posted by RoyCampbell (1096 posts) -
@AzHP said:
" Kind of Off Topic: ran into some friends at the cherry blossom festival who were cosplaying as Persona 4 characters! Also saw a Yosuke and Yukiko (though they were not quite as pro as Yu/Charlie/Souji and Rise).  They promised to follow along in my twitter madness. =P http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5270/5629958653_0ef964016d_b.jpg http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5223/5630543110_97cbf96583_b.jpg  "
Oh god Yosuke what happened
#45 Posted by NekuCTR (1663 posts) -

can't wait till fusing days!

#46 Posted by PerfidiousSinn (751 posts) -

I'm really enjoying reading these along with my insane plan to play through Persona 4 one day at a time. Keep it up!

#47 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2036 posts) -
@RoyCampbell said:
" @AzHP said:
" Kind of Off Topic: ran into some friends at the cherry blossom festival who were cosplaying as Persona 4 characters! Also saw a Yosuke and Yukiko (though they were not quite as pro as Yu/Charlie/Souji and Rise).  They promised to follow along in my twitter madness. =P http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5270/5629958653_0ef964016d_b.jpg http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5223/5630543110_97cbf96583_b.jpg  "
Oh god Yosuke what happened "
I guess he took the beef bowl challenge one too many times...
#48 Posted by Lelcar (703 posts) -

I love this idea. Following.

#49 Posted by GalacticCunt (4 posts) -

OH DUDE NANAKO HAS A TWITTER ACCOUNT TOO? AWESOME.

#50 Posted by AzHP (156 posts) -
@PerfidiousSinn:  Thanks! I thought that maybe I should do that, but having a full time job and other games to play, I don't think I could keep up playing a day at a time (especially once the dungeon grinding hits). But good luck to you on that!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.