Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Does my game data from Persona 3 transfer to Persona 4?

stolirocks03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By stolirocks03

After searching online for about an hour, I gave up looking for an answer. I'm about 9 hours into my game and still wondering "how do I import my saved info from persona 3 to persona 4?"  I'd just like to know if I needed to play FES to carry everything over, or what.... Any insight would be much appreciated!

stolirocks03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By stolirocks03

After searching online for about an hour, I gave up looking for an answer. I'm about 9 hours into my game and still wondering "how do I import my saved info from persona 3 to persona 4?"  I'd just like to know if I needed to play FES to carry everything over, or what.... Any insight would be much appreciated!

Alias01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Alias01

Um... Persona 3 and Persona 4 are completely different games; you can't transfer anything over D:

You can, however, transfer your Persona 3 game save to Persona 3: FES.

stolirocks03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By stolirocks03

Thought  that was probably the case, but wanted a second opinion.  Thank you so much! 

Daroki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Daroki

You can, and it's super useful for not having to spend so much time grinding your characteristics and letting you get to the SL part right away.

Gahzoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gahzoo
    @sidescroller said:
    "YOU CAN?!That was the only thing stopping me from buying FES!I came into this thread expecting a laugh and got useful information!I LOVE YOU"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.