Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Endurance Run Publicity Stunts

alsnuts2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By alsnuts2

All this talk lately from the guys about ER in a theater, or "Endurance Run Invades Your School" or even the pipe dreams of an "ER Tshirt" made me wonder what would be some sweeps week style ratings grabs.  I was thinking I always enjoy it when they have a guest drop in, why not a celebrity guest star on ER? Jack Black loves money. Why not?  It could be huge...*

*Obviously I know these things wont happen so anyone looking to shit all over my parade can save them selves the trouble and go argue about religion or whatever on some other video game forum

Sticky_Pennies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Sticky_Pennies

Maybe a guy from Atlus to give added Developer Commentary?

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Systech

I remember when Jack Black was on Button Mashing, but I doubt that they'll do anything like that.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#4  Edited By LordAndrew
    systech said:
    "I remember when Jack Black was on Button Mashing, but I doubt that they'll do anything like that."
    Hmm. If I recall correctly, Jack Black was unaware that Activision still exists. That's even more funny in retrospect.
    ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#5  Edited By ArbitraryWater
    systech said:
    "I remember when Jack Black was on Button Mashing, but I doubt that they'll do anything like that."
    Oh shit! I totally remember that! That episode blew my mind. Jack Black acted kind of stoned.

I think it would actually be hilarious if they did the last few episodes of the ER in a movie theater, and I would buy an endurance run T-Shirt. So they should do it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.