Favorite P4 girl?

• 69 results
#51 Edited by natetodamax (19217 posts) -

The answer is still Rise.

#52 Posted by InfiniteGeass (2058 posts) -

Yukiko for sure. Shy girls are the best.

#53 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Rise, obviously.

Though I'm pretty fond of Japanese Chie.

#54 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

Chie. I've always been a fan of short-haired tomboys. I really liked Naoto too, but Chie was cooler than her. Also, Sayoko was a really interesting character, i fucking loved her. She was AMAZING. But still... Chie. Yeah, it was a hard choice.

#55 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2998 posts) -

this should be a poll. also Chie!

#56 Posted by NakAttack (1291 posts) -

Fox

#57 Posted by VideoGameBacon (47 posts) -
Yes.
#58 Posted by PerfidiousSinn (763 posts) -

Homely Student.

Her name really doesn't do her any justice.

#59 Posted by Vexxan (4623 posts) -
@Voxel said:

And it always will be.
#60 Posted by Hailinel (25201 posts) -

@Vegsen said:

@Voxel said:

And it always will be.

Naaaaah.

#61 Posted by Aegon (5760 posts) -

I would say Ms. Kashiwaga, but Yukiko has a decent pair and still has some growing up to do. So in a few years I think she can get in the Kashigawa boob-o-sphere. Although that takes a time investment while Ms. Kashigawa is already here and desperate.  

#62 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19376 posts) -

@H2Oyea: *Kashiwagi

#63 Posted by Vexxan (4623 posts) -
@Hailinel said:

@Vegsen said:

@Voxel said:

And it always will be.

Naaaaah.

I totally thought it said "The answer is still Chie". 

Fuck I'm tired. 
#64 Edited by natetodamax (19217 posts) -

@Vexxan said:

@Hailinel said:

@Vegsen said:

@Voxel said:

And it always will be.

Naaaaah.

I totally thought it said "The answer is still Chie". Fuck I'm tired.

The answer never is or was Chie.

#65 Posted by Hailinel (25201 posts) -

@H2Oyea said:

I would say Ms. Kashiwaga, but Yukiko has a decent pair and still has some growing up to do. So in a few years I think she can get in the Kashigawa boob-o-sphere. Although that takes a time investment while Ms. Kashigawa is already here and desperate.

I think a surer sign that you're more for Yukiko is that you misspelled Ms. Kashiwagi's name twice, and in a different way each time. :P

But an older Yukiko is something I cannot disagree with. Give her another ten, maybe fifteen years, and we have a winner.

#66 Posted by Aegon (5760 posts) -
@Hailinel said:

@H2Oyea said:

I think a surer sign that you're more for Yukiko is that you misspelled Ms. Kashiwagi's name twice, and in a different way each time. :P

But an older Yukiko is something I cannot disagree with. Give her another ten, maybe fifteen years, and we have a winner.

I was expecting a reply like "Wow you gave that a lot of thought...kinda creepy" and I would brush it off with "Well creepy threads call for creepy replies", but this works too. 
#67 Posted by Largo6661 (341 posts) -

Dude Chie hands down. Damn that girl can kick!!!

#68 Posted by Hailinel (25201 posts) -

@H2Oyea said:

@Hailinel said:

@H2Oyea said:

I was expecting a reply like "Wow you gave that a lot of thought...kinda creepy" and I would brush it off with "Well creepy threads call for creepy replies", but this works too.

I'm just going to say that my personal interpretation of Yukiko is kind of warped and leave it at that, though I blame one of my friends for planting the seeds in my head.

#69 Posted by CharleyTony (924 posts) -

For me it's Chie.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.