Favorite Team

#1 Posted by DonutFever (3515 posts) -
#2 Posted by masterherocard (419 posts) -

Investigation team GOOOOO!
#3 Posted by JJWeatherman (14485 posts) -

Investigation team. Because Chie is on it.

#4 Posted by Linkin10362 (602 posts) -

After playing P4 and going back to P3, I really didn't like the characters of P3. I hope that Persona 5 has characters more similar to Persona 4's cast.

#5 Posted by DonutFever (3515 posts) -
@Linkin10362 said:
" After playing P4 and going back to P3, I really didn't like the characters of P3. I hope that Persona 5 has characters more similar to Persona 4's cast. "
Agreed. I think it's partially because of the murder mystery stuff, which I hope will be a theme throughout the series now.
#6 Posted by ThePickle (4149 posts) -

Chie, Kanji, and Teddie is all you need.

#7 Posted by Semition (731 posts) -

Played P3:FES first then P4, and Investigation Team all the way.

#8 Posted by DonutFever (3515 posts) -

Just need to replace Yukiko with Mitsuru.

#9 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19155 posts) -

Wrong forum, man.  Of course the Investigation Team will lead on the Persona 4 boards (not that it would have changed on the correct one, but still).  I voted S.E.E.S, because those guys would beat up the Investigation Team if they had to fight each other.

#10 Posted by DonutFever (3515 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" Wrong forum, man.  Of course the Investigation Team will lead on the Persona 4 boards (not that it would have changed on the correct one, but still).  I voted S.E.E.S, because those guys would beat up the Investigation Team if they had to fight each other. "
True. I'm really bad at cross-game topics, need to remember to attach to franchise.
#11 Posted by InTheEnd (268 posts) -

I voted SEES cause I feel that P3 is a little more downplayed then it needs to be.

#12 Posted by DonutFever (3515 posts) -

I prefer Investigation Team, but I still love SEES.

#13 Posted by DaManGB (377 posts) -

Popularity leads to intimacy. Investigation team

#14 Posted by Salarn (445 posts) -

Investigation Team all the way.

#15 Posted by JeanLuc (3518 posts) -

There both equal to me. Both teams have characters I love and characters don't like as much (I don't really hate any of the characters from ether game). 

Sure, the Investigation team has awesome people like Chie and Kanji, but SEES has Aigis and Yukari.  

I can never really decide which I like more when it comes to this two games. WHY CAN'T I JUST LIKE BOTH DAMMIT?

#16 Posted by DonutFever (3515 posts) -

Please keep in mind that when fighting, Teddie isn't Teddie, he's Teddie Krueger!

#17 Posted by PenguinDust (12414 posts) -

I played FES then P4.  S.E.E.S. Team was more my style.  The story felt bigger to me, so that made them greater heroes in my mind. Yeah, it's all relative, but this is my viewpoint.  Plus, honestly, I'd feel more comfortable hanging with the S.E.E.S. Team.  They felt more mature to me, as well.  I can never go against Mitsuru even for Yukiko. 

#18 Posted by Talon64 (167 posts) -

Investigation Team hands down for me, I like the up-beat feel of P4 and the characters a lot more than P3.

#19 Posted by Murray (91 posts) -

I really disliked almost everyone in S.E.E.S, apart from Aigis and Akihiko. Much too whiney.. On the other hand I liked everyone in the Investigation Team, apart from Teddy. 

#20 Posted by mutha3 (4980 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" Wrong forum, man.  Of course the Investigation Team will lead on the Persona 4 boards (not that it would have changed on the correct one, but still).  I voted S.E.E.S, because those guys would beat up the Investigation Team if they had to fight each other. "
Sorry, dude, but I don't remember Chie suddenly deciding to side with the S.E.E.S. 

I do remember her launching a tank in space with a dropkick.

Investigation team.
#21 Posted by gunningyoudown (64 posts) -

investigation team as such a unusually different sense of style

#22 Posted by Shirogane (3560 posts) -

Yeah, Investigation Team. I played P3 back before FES came out, couldn't finish it cause i didn't like it. 

When i got P4, i finished it in like a week, and started on a second playthrough. Before stumbling on the ER and watching that.
#23 Posted by DonutFever (3515 posts) -
@gunningyoudown said:
" investigation team as such a unusually different sense of style "
Ya, SEES is more of a Blue team, while Investigation Team is Yellow all the way.
#24 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -

SEES, no joke especially after playing P3P and getting to know the member's better, more mature (INCLUDING Junpei and Ken) and there is a fucking dog and a Robot.. a DOG AND ROBOT on your team. 

Also...

Akihiko can kick more ass than Chie 

Trained Boxer vs/ Girl whom practices Kung Fu from movies?

Akihiko > Chie
#25 Posted by eroticfishcake (7780 posts) -

I like both teams though I prefer Investigation Team since I found the members to be more amusing. 

@Catolf said:

"Also... Akihiko can kick more ass than Chie   Trained Boxer vs/ Girl whom practices Kung Fu from movies? Akihiko > Chie "
Hard for me to say since I went out with Akihiko but...HE CAN'T KICK A TANK INTO ORBIT SON! 
Also his way with girls is awful. Way awful.
#26 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@eroticfishcake said:
" I like both teams though I prefer Investigation Team since I found the members to be more amusing. 

@Catolf said:
"Also... Akihiko can kick more ass than Chie   Trained Boxer vs/ Girl whom practices Kung Fu from movies? Akihiko > Chie "
Hard for me to say since I went out with Akihiko but...HE CAN'T KICK A TANK INTO ORBIT SON! Also his way with girls is awful. Way awful. "
Yeah but someone has to set her up to kick a tank to Orbit. But I personally don't like Chie XP may be a contributing factor for me.

Though Chie has Bufu which Akihiko is weak against, but Akihiko can get Diarhan(sp?) so I doubt he'd be two messed up for it (and her ice is weaker than teddies reguardless)  and she'd run out of HP using physical attacks on him while he'd just use some Diarhan and be ready to go... Chie could boost her attack but Akihiko could lower it. (actually they make a pretty damn good Yin/Yang)

Still going Akihiko > Chie

BUT

I think they are both horrid with the opposite sex (actually all the girls of P4) *gives hug* XD
#27 Posted by CaptainObvious (2981 posts) -

INVESTIGATION TEAM GO!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.