Game Review

#1 Posted by pbhawks45 (736 posts) -

I'd really love for either Jeff or Vinny to write a review of P4 once they finally finish the game. i think it would be a fitting end to the conclusion of the Endurance Run.

I wonder what they'd give the game overall? 6 out of 5? 7?
#2 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -

I believe I remember Jeff saying that they would review it. At this point most of the viewers of the endurance run could knowledgeably review the game without even laying hands on it.  :P

#3 Posted by gakon (1945 posts) -

They're in the process of reviewing it right now.  At the moment, the review is 60+ hours long and covers most of the main game.

#4 Posted by ashogo (943 posts) -
@gakon5 said:
" They're in the process of reviewing it right now.  At the moment, the review is 60+ hours long and covers most of the main game. "
Most detailed review the web has ever seen.
#5 Edited by cdfishman (259 posts) -

probably a 4, if it had Dan from street fighter it would be automatic 5 stars!

#6 Posted by Happy (261 posts) -

If they write a review I'm sure there will be some choice words said about the fusion system.

#7 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4039 posts) -

I think Jeff once said that Persona 4 was the best RPG he's played in a long time.

#8 Posted by Jeremy_x (447 posts) -
@FrankCanada97: Yeah he did, so I can hardly believe this will not be a certain 5.
#9 Posted by gakon (1945 posts) -
@FrankCanada97 said:
" I think Jeff once said that Persona 4 was the best RPG he's played in a long time. "
That's not much coming from him, really.  I'd be inclined to agree with him anyway, but since when was he an RPG guy?  It's certainly a testament to how good these games can be if you give them a chance.  Problem is, most RPGs aren't as heavy on story as this one.  They picked the perfect game to play together, as everything is decision- and menu-based.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.