GET HYPE MOTHERS(New Persona 4 project?)

#651 Posted by Hailinel (24865 posts) -
@AxleStukov said:
Today ingame is when Kanji first shows up on the midnight channel, so we'll probably either get a blurry clip of him, or another full trailer that introduces the rest of the cast.
It's a good guess.  We'll just have to wait and see.
#652 Posted by mutha3 (4985 posts) -
@Hailinel said:
@AxleStukov said:
Today ingame is when Kanji first shows up on the midnight channel, so we'll probably either get a blurry clip of him, or another full trailer that introduces the rest of the cast.
It's a good guess.  We'll just have to wait and see.
As long as it ain't 10 seconds of footage of some location, I'm good!

That was a boner-killing move......Hoping for the OP this time, personally.
#653 Posted by punisherkaos (276 posts) -

It's Kanji!!!!

#654 Posted by Buscemi (1106 posts) -

The fucking anime...?

#655 Posted by mutha3 (4985 posts) -

>:( wtf

that was the last video according to the info dump

that can't be the last video, it doesn't make sense

maybe there'll be something worthwhile tommorrow just like last time.

#656 Posted by Devoid (429 posts) -

That's it? Really?

#657 Posted by Buscemi (1106 posts) -

Isn't the anime old news? Or am I missing something?

#658 Edited by mutha3 (4985 posts) -
@Titus said:

We've been getting short video updates through the offical site every other week and none of it was exactly newsworthy.

....The last two were just terrible, though.
#659 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -
@Titus said:
A month old, yes. But new videos get released on the Mayonaka TV site occasionally, and that's what keeps this thread alive.
#660 Posted by Buscemi (1106 posts) -
@LordAndrew: Oh, ok. I just happened to come across the countdown and thought it was going to be something really major, like a spin-off to Persona 4, a handheld version of the game for 3DS/NGP or even the next Persona...
#661 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -

Hope this one isn't as disappointing as the last.

#662 Posted by mutha3 (4985 posts) -
@Underachiever007 said:
Too late.
#663 Edited by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
@mutha3 said:

@Underachiever007 said:

Too late.
Goddammit. So no more videos? C'mon, Atlus, that doesn't make much sense.
#664 Edited by metalsnakezero (2297 posts) -
#665 Posted by Juno500 (435 posts) -

Good thing I didn't get my hopes up.

#666 Posted by mutha3 (4985 posts) -
@Juno500 said:
Good thing I didn't get my hopes up.

@Underachiever007 said:
@mutha3 said:

@Underachiever007 said:

Too late.
Goddammit. So no more videos? C'mon, Atlus, that doesn't make much sense.

Well, the video leak only means that at the time that info was extracted, only these videos were uploaded to the server. Since then, they might have already added more for later dates. If you check the site now, you'll see that there is a timer for tomorrow.

Last time we got Yukiko on the midnight channel followed by a trailer the day after, so I'm assuming it'll be the same story this time. I expect  something good tomorrow, then.
#667 Posted by ESREVER (2692 posts) -

There was a longer clip of Kanji this time around. Had to be him.

#668 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Come on! put up the opening already!

#669 Posted by metalsnakezero (2297 posts) -

Here's Kanji!

#670 Posted by AxleStukov (114 posts) -

Thinking on it, we'll probably get a new trailer on the 17th. We started seeing the blurry image of Yukiko the same day she starts showing up on the midnight channel. Then we got the full color trailer on the 16th of April - the day Yukiko is thrown into the T.V. So if we follow that pattern, we'll get another color trailer on the 17th - the day Kanji gets thrown in.

#671 Posted by Juno500 (435 posts) -
@AxleStukov said:
Thinking on it, we'll probably get a new trailer on the 17th. We started seeing the blurry image of Yukiko the same day she starts showing up on the midnight channel. Then we got the full color trailer on the 16th of April - the day Yukiko is thrown into the T.V. So if we follow that pattern, we'll get another color trailer on the 17th - the day Kanji gets thrown in.
That actually makes sense, because in P4 whenever somebody was thrown in, a clear image came up on the TV as opposed to a fuzzy image. So it would follow that we would get something more substantial on those same days.
#672 Edited by AxleStukov (114 posts) -

And there we go, new color trailer that's just telling us more stuff we know already, noth-OH GOD FULL COLOR SHADOW KANJI SHOOTING FLOWERS AT ME.

Ahem, well it appears the anime will be at least poking fun at the menial tasks you can do, because I clearly saw a clip of Yu making paper cranes.

Edit - Already up on Youtube!
#673 Posted by Devoid (429 posts) -

Muscle Blues, am I right?
Well, that summoning animation looks pretty good. Got the close-up face/eye shot and everything.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.