Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

GET HYPE MOTHERS(New Persona 4 project?)

MrAristocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By MrAristocrates
    @Underachiever007 said:
    " @MooseyMcMan said:
    " @MrAristocrates said:
    " Okay, at this point I hope I'm not the only one who'll be disappointed if it's not a Jurassic Park crossover. It better have extra Goldblum, too. "
    I'm already disappointed, because frankly, only crazy people like us would ever concoct something this crazy.  "
    Okay, change of plans. Now the dubs will involve constant references to Jurassic Park and Will Smith, as well as an implication that Funky student is Jeff Goldblum.
    i need this

please

it must happen
    MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#202  Edited By MooseyMcMan
    @RE_Player92 said:
    " @mutha3: I guess if they were just retelling it and maybe fleshing out some other parts to the story without destroying to original narrative that's fine. I just don't want them to have like an anime of Charlie coming back to his home and having to fight monsters in the big city or some dumb shit like that.  "
    Okay, so it begins with Charlie getting off in his home town, where he meets Dr. Ian Malcolm....
    mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#203  Edited By mutha3
    @RE_Player92 said:
    " @mutha3: I guess if they were just retelling it and maybe fleshing out some other parts to the story without destroying to original narrative that's fine. I just don't want them to have like an anime of Charlie coming back to his home and having to fight monsters in the big city or some dumb shit like that.  "
    Yeah, that would be really dumb.

The only trailer out there mentions the midnight channel, though. And that's pretty much gone at the end of P4. Combined with the fact that they showed rural areas in that trailer, makes the chance of something like that happening small.
    HHAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#204  Edited By HHAP

If only Persona came to the 360. :(

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By MooseyMcMan
    @MrAristocrates said:
    " @Underachiever007 said:
    " @MooseyMcMan said:
    " @MrAristocrates said:
    " Okay, at this point I hope I'm not the only one who'll be disappointed if it's not a Jurassic Park crossover. It better have extra Goldblum, too. "
    I'm already disappointed, because frankly, only crazy people like us would ever concoct something this crazy.  "
    Okay, change of plans. Now the dubs will involve constant references to Jurassic Park and Will Smith, as well as an implication that Funky student is Jeff Goldblum.
    i need thispleaseit must happen "
    Man, I had been thinking Ice Cube would voice Funky Student in the "real" game, but this sounds pretty rad too. 
    MrAristocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By MrAristocrates

What would we do if all this anime stuff was just a red herring? No Jurassic Park! :(

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By MooseyMcMan
    @MrAristocrates said:
    " What would we do if all this anime stuff was just a red herring? No Jurassic Park! :( "
    There's always the hope that this could be the plot of the oft rumored Jurassic Park IV movie. I mean, it couldn't help but be better than Jurassic Park III...
    DonutFever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#208  Edited By DonutFever
    @MrAristocrates:  Jurassic Park can still make an appearance. It just has to be called

Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith Are:
    Micheal Crichton Presents: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4: Part 2: Jurassic Time 2: Electric Boogaloo: The Videogame
    MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By MooseyMcMan
    @DonutFever said:
    " @MrAristocrates:  Jurassic Park can still make an appearance. It just has to be called

Micheal Crichton Presents: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4: Part 2: Jurassic Time 2: Electric Boogaloo: The Videogame
    "
    Man, I just realized how amazing it would be if SWERY was working on that game...
    MrAristocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By MrAristocrates
    @DonutFever said:

" @MrAristocrates:  Jurassic Park can still make an appearance. It just has to be called

Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith Are: Micheal Crichton Presents: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4: Part 2: Jurassic Time 2: Electric Boogaloo: The Movie: The Videogame: A SWERY Production
    "
    Fix'd

Edit: Twice
    sameeeeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#211  Edited By sameeeeam
    @MooseyMcMan said:
    " @DonutFever said:

"
    Man, I just realized how amazing it would be if SWERY was working on that game... "
    Or SWERY directing the next Jurassic Park.
    Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#212  Edited By Make_Me_Mad
    @DonutFever:
    Except considering that it's a collaboration between Hollywood's Will Smith and Whiskey Media's Will Smith, shouldn't we amend it to:

Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith^2 Are: Micheal Crichton Presents: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4: Part 2: Jurassic Time 2: Electric Boogaloo: The Movie: The Videogame: A SWERY Production

Edit: Amended!
    MrAristocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By MrAristocrates
    @Make_Me_Mad said:
    " @DonutFever:
    Except considering that it's a collaboration between Hollywood's Will Smith and Whiskey Media's Will Smith, shouldn't we amend it to:

Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith^2 Are: Micheal Crichton Presents: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4: Part 2: Jurassic Time 2: Electric Boogaloo: The Videogame: A SWERY Production "
    Again, Fix'd
    MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By MooseyMcMan
    @Make_Me_Mad said:

" @DonutFever:

Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith^2 Are: Micheal Crichton Presents: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4: Part 2: Jurassic Time 2: Electric Boogaloo: The Videogame: A SWERY Production "

Just to recap, I've put together everything we've written thus far here. At least everything I've seen.
    sameeeeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By sameeeeam
    @MooseyMcMan said:

" @Make_Me_Mad said:

" @DonutFever:

Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith^2 Are: Micheal Crichton Presents: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4: Part 2: Jurassic Time 2: Electric Boogaloo: The Videogame "
    Just to recap, I've put together everything we've written thus far here. At least everything I've seen. "
    How about some hooks for a DP spin-off?
    MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By MooseyMcMan
    @Underachiever007 said:
    " @MooseyMcMan said:

" @Make_Me_Mad said:

" @DonutFever:

Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith^2 Are: Micheal Crichton Presents: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4: Part 2: Jurassic Time 2: Electric Boogaloo: The Videogame "
    Just to recap, I've put together everything we've written thus far here. At least everything I've seen. "
    How about some hooks for a DP spin-off? "
    Forest Kaysen will be in there. He can play that guy what got the dino-poison spat on him. 
    MrAristocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By MrAristocrates
    @Underachiever007 said:

" @MooseyMcMan said:

" @Make_Me_Mad said:

" @DonutFever:

Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith^2 Are: Michael Crichton Presents: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4: Part 2: Jurassic Time 2: Electric Boogaloo: The Movie: The Videogame: A SWERY Production: Featuring Zach.
    MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By MooseyMcMan
    @MrAristocrates said:

" @MooseyMcMan said:

" @Make_Me_Mad said:

" @DonutFever:

Jeff  Goldblum and Will Smith^2 Are: Michael Crichton Presents: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4: Part 2: Jurassic Time 2: Electric Boogaloo: The Movie: The Videogame: A SWERY Production: Featuring Zach. "
    Jeff  Goldblum and Will Smith^2 Are: Michael Crichton Presents: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4: Part 2: Jurassic Time 2: Electric Boogaloo: The Movie: The Videogame: FES : A SWERY Production: Featuring Zach.    

@Mutha3 added that on me blog. The FES I mean. 
    MrAristocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By MrAristocrates
    @MooseyMcMan:  That's right! How do I keep forgetting this stuff?
    sameeeeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By sameeeeam
    @MooseyMcMan said:
    " @MrAristocrates said:

" @MooseyMcMan said:

" @Make_Me_Mad said:

" @DonutFever:

Jeff  Goldblum and Will Smith^2 Are: Michael Crichton Presents: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4: Part 2: Jurassic Time 2: Electric Boogaloo: The Movie: The Videogame: A SWERY Production: Featuring Zach. "
    Jeff  Goldblum and Will Smith^2 Are: Michael Crichton Presents: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4: Part 2: Jurassic Time 2: Electric Boogaloo: The Movie: The Videogame: FES : A SWERY Production: Featuring Zach.    

"
    I feel like the only way I will ever recover from the disappointment of this not happening is by participating in a threesome with Johnny V.
    MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By MooseyMcMan
    @Underachiever007 said:

" @MooseyMcMan said:

" @MrAristocrates said:

" @MooseyMcMan said:

" @Make_Me_Mad said:

" @DonutFever:

"
    I feel like the only way I will ever recover from the disappointment of this not happening is by participating in a threesome with Johnny V. "
    So you're saying Johnny V should be in this game too? Starring as Ice T? 

EDIT:   Johnny V, Jeff Goldblum, and Will Smith^2 Are: Micheal Crichton Presents: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4: Part 2: Jurassic Time 2: Electric Boogaloo: The Movie: The Videogame: FES: A SWERY Production: Featuring Zach
    DonutFever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By DonutFever
    @MooseyMcMan said:

"Johnny V, Jeff Goldblum, and Will Smith^2 Are: Micheal Crichton Presents: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4: Part 2: Jurassic Time 2: Electric Boogaloo: The Movie: The Videogame: FES: A SWERY Production: Featuring Zach and Ice T"

Fixed.
    MrAristocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By MrAristocrates

Now this is a story all about how
    My life got flipped-turned upside down
    And I liked to take a minute just sit right there
    And tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
    On the playground is where I spent most of my days
    Chillin out, maxin, relaxing all cool,
    And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
    When a couple of guys who were up to no good
    Started making trouble in my neighborhood
    I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared
    And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"
    I Begged and pleaded with her day after day,
    But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
    She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket
    I put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it

First class yo this is bad
    Drinking orange juice out of a champaine glass
    Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
    (From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/w/will-smith-lyrics/fresh-prince-of-bel,,Air-(Theme-song)-lyrics.html)
    Hmm this might be allright
    But wait I hear prissy, bourgeois and all that
    Is this the type of place they should send this cool cat
    I don't think so, I'll see when I get there
    I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well ah the plain landed and when I came out
    There was a dude that looked like a cop standing there with my name
    out
    I aint trying to get arrested yet I just got here
    I sprang with the quickness like lightning dissapeared
    I whistled for a cab and when it came near
    The license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror
    If anything I can say this cab was rare
    But I thought naw forget it yo homes to Bel-Air

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
    And I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes smell ya later"
    I looked at my kingdom I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

Someone needs to adapt this for our project.

WatanabeKazuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#224  Edited By WatanabeKazuma

Christ, I leave you alone for 1 hour and this is what happens!

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By MooseyMcMan
    @DonutFever said:
    " @MooseyMcMan said:

"Johnny V, Jeff Goldblum, and Will Smith^2 Are: Micheal Crichton Presents: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4: Part 2: Jurassic Time 2: Electric Boogaloo: The Movie: The Videogame: FES: A SWERY Production: Featuring Zach and Ice T"

Fixed. "
    I'm going to go ahead and say that if Johnny V is Ice T, then Ice T has to be Mysterious Fox. 

@MrAristocrates: YES! Just throw dinosaurs in there, and we've got our theme song! 
    FCKSNAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#226  Edited By FCKSNAP

Man, this thread took a backwards turn from the first post. I love it.

On topic: Would it be possible that this turns out to be another Xam'd, a PSN-Exclusive anime? I'd rent the first couple episodes then buy it on Blu-Ray like I did with Xam'd.
    sameeeeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By sameeeeam
    @MooseyMcMan said:

" @DonutFever said:

" @MooseyMcMan said:

Fixed. "
    I'm going to go ahead and say that if Johnny V is Ice T, then Ice T has to be Mysterious Fox. 
    @MrAristocrates: YES! Just throw dinosaurs in there, and we've got our theme song! 

"
    Dude. There needs to be a reference to Brosuke's fresh ski jacket.
    MrAristocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By MrAristocrates

To quote Ryan:

"Jeff, this is the best thing to happen to video games."

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#229  Edited By eroticfishcake

Huh. I really, really like P4 but I'm pretty surprised that this cropped up since I felt like it didn't really need anything more. I mean, a P4P with a female protagonist will be interesting but other then the possibility of an anime I'm not really sure what to think. Colour me intrigued though.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By MooseyMcMan

I also love that there are people posting here just based on the first page or two of comments, not realizing the awesomeness that has occurred. 

@Underachiever007: Also, YES!
    JohnDudebro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By JohnDudebro

what the fuck happened to this thread

DonutFever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By DonutFever
    @MrAristocrates said:
    " To quote Ryan:"Jeff, this is the best thing to happen to video games." "
    By Jeff, do you mean Goldblum?
    MrAristocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By MrAristocrates
    @DonutFever: No, but I should be.
    WatanabeKazuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By WatanabeKazuma
    @BananaKid said:
    " what the fuck happened to this thread "
    A better question would be, what didn't happen in this thread.
    dogman795

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By dogman795
    @MrAristocrates said:

" Someone needs to adapt this for our project. "

Done:

(Entire thing lip-synced by SWERY)

And I liked to take a minute just sit down, yeah?
    And tell you how I became the prince of a town called Inaba

In the Giant Bomb Community born and raised 
    In the TV is where I spent most of my days
    And all shooting some Bufu outside of the school
    When a couple of Raptors who were up to no good
    I got in one lil' fight and Jeff Goldblum got scared
    And said "You're moving with your Nanako and Zach in Inaba"
    I put the Weather Channel on and said I might as well kick it

Gettin'  yelled at about chastity (Morooka in background " Grab a chastity belt and SIDDOWN!")
    Is this what the people of Inaba living like?
    But wait I hear Igor, big nosed and all that
    Is this the type of place they should fuse this Jack Frost?
    I hope they're prepared for Charlie Tunoku

There was a dude that looked like Jeff Goldblum standing there with my name out 

He said his name was Dr. Ian Malcom, yo
    I sprang with the quickness like Mazionga
    The license plate said "FOX" and it had leaves in the mirror
    If anything I can say this cab was tight, yes
    But I thought naw forget it yo homes in Junes

I pulled up to the house on a foggy day 
    And I yelled to the Funky Student "Yo riddle bro, smell ya later"
    I looked at my Social Links I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the Prince of Inaba 

(Fade to tested.com's Will Smith and the actor Will Smith rocking out)
    MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By MooseyMcMan
    @dogman795 said:
    "
    @MrAristocrates said:
    Done:

And I liked to take a minute just sit, yeah?
    And tell you how I became the prince of a town called Inaba

In the Giant Bomb Community born and raised 
    In the TV is where I spent most of my days
    And all shooting some Bufu outside of the school
    When a couple of Raptors who were up to no good
    I got in one lil' fight and Jeff Goldblum got scared
    And said "You're moving with your Nanako and Zach in Inaba"
    I put the Weather Channel on and said I might as well kick it

Gettin'  yelled at about chastity (Morooka in background " Grab a chastity belt and SIDDOWN!")
    Is this what the people of Inaba living like?
    But wait I hear Igor, big nosed and all that
    Is this the type of place they should fuse this Jack Frost?
    I hope they're prepared for Charlie Tunoku

There was a dude that looked like Jeff Goldblum standing there with my name out 
    The license plate said "FOX" and it had leaves in the mirror

I pulled up to the house on a foggy day 
    And I yelled to the Funky Student "Yo riddle bro, smell ya later"
    I looked at my Social Links I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the Prince of Inaba 

"
    FAN-TASTIC! Except I don't think it references Brosuke's fresh ski jacket, but we'll let that slide.

MrAristocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By MrAristocrates
    @dogman795: I love you.
    Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By GunslingerPanda

Watched the youtube video.

OHGOD PLESE BE A PERSONA 4 LIVE ACTION MOVIE SERIES, SIMILAR IN TONE TO THE DEATH NOTE MOVIES
    ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By ryanwho

I'll put down a million dollars its another cashin "enhanced remake". Probably a PSP/3DS game.

MrAristocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By MrAristocrates

Two people in a row not exposed to the sheer raw awesome that this thread has become.

DonutFever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By DonutFever
    @dogman795: I love you.
    mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By mutha3
    @ryanwho said:

" I'll put down a million dollars its another cashin "enhanced remake". Probably a PSP/3DS game. "

We already know its an animated feature of sorts.

I'll be collecting that million dollars now......

@GunslingerPanda said:
    " Watched the youtube video.

OHGOD PLESE BE A PERSONA 4 LIVE ACTION MOVIE SERIES, SIMILAR IN TONE TO THE DEATH NOTE MOVIES
    "

If it had been that, it'd have been good for a laugh or two.
    sameeeeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By sameeeeam
    @ryanwho said:

" I'll put down a million dollars its another cashin "enhanced remake". Probably a PSP/3DS game. "

It's pretty certain at this point that it's going to be an anime. I think the odds are against you. 

@dogman795 said: 

" @MrAristocrates said: 

Done:

And I liked to take a minute just sit, yeah?
    And tell you how I became the prince of a town called Inaba

In the Giant Bomb Community born and raised 
    In the TV is where I spent most of my days
    And all shooting some Bufu outside of the school
    When a couple of Raptors who were up to no good
    I got in one lil' fight and Jeff Goldblum got scared
    And said "You're moving with your Nanako and Zach in Inaba"
    I put the Weather Channel on and said I might as well kick it

First class yo this is bad  Gettin'  yelled at about chastity (Morooka in background " Grab a chastity belt and SIDDOWN!")
    Is this what the people of Inaba living like?
    But wait I hear Igorbig nosed and all that
    Is this the type of place they should fuse this Jack Frost?
    I hope they're prepared for Charlie Tunoku

There was a dude that looked like Jeff Goldblum standing there with my name out 

The license plate said "FOX" and it had leaves in the mirror

I pulled up to the house on a foggy day 
    And I yelled to the Funky Student "Yo riddle bro, smell ya later"
    I looked at my Social Links I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the Prince of Inaba  

"

I like it. There will be other opportunities for Yosuke's pimp coat to get its due.

mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By mutha3
    @Underachiever007 said:

" @ryanwho said:

It's pretty certain at this point that it's going to be an anime. I think the odds are against you. "
    I think the mobile website having "Persona 4 animation" written at the top of it is pretty conclusive evidence, yeah.
    ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By ryanwho
    @mutha3 said:

" @ryanwho said:

It's pretty certain at this point that it's going to be an anime. I think the odds are against you. "
    I think the mobile website having "Persona 4 animation" written at the top of it is pretty conclusive evidence, yeah. "
    You could have made a million dollars. FOOLS
    WatanabeKazuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By WatanabeKazuma

It's a Pachinko game, just you wait...

chickdigger802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#247  Edited By chickdigger802

Anyone try sticking your hands in the website? It will all makes sense then ;

MrAristocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By MrAristocrates

Goddammit, this thread is almost relevant again! WE MUST RECTIFY THIS IMMEDIATELY.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By MooseyMcMan
    @MrAristocrates said:
    " Goddammit, this thread is almost relevant again! WE MUST RECTIFY THIS IMMEDIATELY. "
    ICE T! JOHNNY V! JEFF GOLDBLUM! WILL SMITHS! DINOSAURS! 

Okay, back off track. 
    DonutFever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By DonutFever
    @MrAristocrates: Quick, what does Giant Bomb like?? Helicopters, the Moon, write these down, quick!
    EDIT: Micheal Ironside, that's it! WHERE'S MY DATUR!?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.