getting buzzed and watching the endurance run is awesome.

#1 Posted by mikecardii (236 posts) -

I've got about 4 bottles of beer in me and I'm feeling pretty nice. I'm loving Yukiko's laughing fits. Also me catching up on the endurance run is stopping me from listening to the latest bombcast from Friday.

#2 Posted by t0nybagofdonuts (7 posts) -

Hahah nice dude.

#3 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

ER + alcohol = a natural combo

Once you start seeing Funky Students and Mysterious Foxes in real life around you, you know you are set.

#4 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -

Posting on the internet about how you're drinking, probably by yourself is pretty fucking cooooool my man.

#5 Posted by Drebin_893 (2934 posts) -
keyhunter said:
Posting on the internet about how you're drinking, probably by yourself is pretty fucking cooooool my man.

#6 Posted by Geoff (29 posts) -

Theres nothing wrong with drinking alone : D

#7 Posted by jakob187 (21763 posts) -

Four bottles?  Lightweight.  Nonetheless, glad you are enjoying it, sir.  I would also suggest getting shit-faced and watching House on Haunted Hill.  Not only does it actually make the movie GOOD, but it's fucking crazy as Hell when you are under the influence.  =  D  Just don't drop acid and watch it.  That leads to bad shit, sir.

#8 Posted by ChrisTaran (1686 posts) -

See now, with a Persona game, you need a fine Japanese ale to take down whilst enjoying some ER.  I recommend Sapporo or the splendid Kirin Ichiban.
*yip*

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.