i dont understand this... BUT IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 Posted by slantedwindows (272 posts) -

#2 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -

#3 Posted by Mr_Blue_Sky (28 posts) -

Drugs are bad kids.

#4 Posted by Nux (2421 posts) -

I don't even...

#5 Edited by Devoid (429 posts) -

What. Who makes these?

..Also, why am I clicking on all these YouTube suggestions? It's like deviantART made a YouTube channel.

#6 Posted by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -

That first video kinda sounded like what metallica would sound like if they were Japanese.

#7 Posted by MikkaQ (10344 posts) -

@slantedwindows said:

This is my new drinking song right freaking here. I didn't understand anything that happened here but Chie kicked people so it was cool.

#8 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I couldn't make it past five seconds. Also, isn't this YouTube spam?

#9 Posted by natetodamax (19219 posts) -

The K-On Ending parody is one of the greatest things

#10 Posted by Bocam (3823 posts) -

These have been around for a while now

#11 Posted by slantedwindows (272 posts) -
@Video_Game_King: spam is unwanted solicitation. it's obvious that this is awesome and not unwanted.
#12 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -
@slantedwindows said:
@Video_Game_King: spam is unwanted solicitation. it's obvious that this is awesome and not unwanted.
Nah, it's still Youtube spam. 

@Bocam said:

Well that's obvious. There was even a thread 2 years ago while the Endurance Run was still going on in the P4 forums where we just posted a bunch of random P4 related videos and all of the videos posted in this thread were in it. I'll try and find it.
#13 Posted by Questionable (619 posts) -

These were shamelessly rpped from niconico douga (Japanese version of youtube wich generally has much more creative content than the tons of home movie crap you find on youtube) Them copying over the content without asking permission from the original artists is not that bad by itself but it makes me rage when they dont pay proper respect by naming the original authors who put hard work into making these

#14 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said: 
@Bocam said:

Well that's obvious. There was even a thread 2 years ago while the Endurance Run was still going on in the P4 forums where we just posted a bunch of random P4 related videos and all of the videos posted in this thread were in it. I'll try and find it.
FOUND IT.  

Most, if not all, of the videos posted in this thread were present in that old ass thread. Good times.
#15 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -
@Questionable: Honestly they deserved to be ripped off, these are fucking stupid.
#16 Posted by Aus_azn (2224 posts) -
@slantedwindows said:

What the hell did I just watch?

@FluxWaveZ said:

@Questionable said:

AMAZING.
#17 Posted by FirestormSurtr (1 posts) -
@XII_Sniper said:

@slantedwindows said:

This is my new drinking song right freaking here. I didn't understand anything that happened here but Chie kicked people so it was cool.

You have a drinking song.
Since no one else has asked this... Why do you have a drinking song.
#18 Posted by DonutFever (3537 posts) -

I watched it. I feel dirty.

#19 Edited by supermike6 (3643 posts) -

That's...awesome. I don't know why...but that's awesome.

#20 Posted by Hector (3378 posts) -

The Soul Eater Ending one was pretty bad ass.

#21 Posted by metalsnakezero (2342 posts) -

*Watching this while sober* Pretty awesome
*Watching this while drinking* Still pretty awesome

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.