Is Drew a part of the ER

#1 Posted by ToxicFruit (1718 posts) -

He has always been there in the .... darkness

would you say he is a part of the ER team ?

#2 Posted by alsnuts2 (675 posts) -

Yeah, I have an analogy because I just so Happen to be watching The Colbert Report right now.
  He is like Stephen's off-camera producer "Jimmy".

#3 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4039 posts) -

Pretty sure he's the guy that dims the lights at the end of every episode.

#4 Posted by Pkshields (811 posts) -

He is always off mic, being the one stopping Jeff and Vinny from doing something stupid, so I'd say he is definitely part of the team

#5 Posted by Ben_H (3407 posts) -

I think he is.  He looks up faqs for the game and tells them answers once in a while.  He also makes all of the video.  Without him there is no Endurance Run because I don't know if Vinny would have wanted to keep making all of the videos himself.

#6 Posted by BlazBleu (108 posts) -

I thought he was just the audio guy for ER. Well sometimes, he does give out really good advice for Vinny and Jeff when they almost fuse something terribly wrong.

#7 Posted by CitizenKane (10508 posts) -

He helps with the video and sound production of the Endurance Run, so yes, he is a vital part of it.

#8 Posted by Nat3TheGreat13 (260 posts) -

Yes. He is a part of the team, helps out Vinny and Jeff when they need it most.

#9 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3096 posts) -

What are great actors without great directors?

#10 Posted by stephengotlost (703 posts) -

The Endurance Run is actually just a one man show where Drew plays the game and imitates Vinny and Jeff's voices.

True story.

#11 Posted by ColinRyan (295 posts) -

Lol @ stephengotlost

He is a part of the team as far as I'm concerned.

#12 Posted by AdventChild (189 posts) -

He brings the sex to it.  No offence to Jeff or Vinny, but Drew has never looked anything less than 'incredibly cool'.

#13 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

If Drew wasn't there to push the button the Endurance Run wouldn't be here today. Infact I'd say if he didn't push the button Vinny & Jeff would likely still be there playing Persona 4 till the end of time.

#14 Posted by pwr905 (98 posts) -

Eventually Jeff would die (or kill Vinny) because Vinny would keep casting Bufu on things he shouldn't.

#15 Posted by KillaMaStA (859 posts) -

Yes, hes a part of it.  I bet he has alot of fun standing near the camera for an hour waiting to push the button

#16 Posted by Beomoose (699 posts) -

He's an integral part, one who deserves more props for what he's been doing. I'd like to see another "behind the scenes" look with more talking about/with Drew.

#17 Posted by FlipperDesert (2103 posts) -
@stephengotlost said:
" The Endurance Run is actually just a one man show where Drew plays the game and imitates Vinny and Jeff's voices.True story. "
"I think we should cast bufu here. I dunno, I guess we should try that first. what else have we tried? It repels ice. Alright, thanks Drew! You're the best Drew! No problem guys. *snicker*"

I also imagine he's acting their parts out with sock puppets.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.