Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

I've been loving the P4 Endurance Run...

Hector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Hector

so much that I went out and bought a PS2 and a copy of Persona 4 to play along.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By RHCPfan24

YEAH! I got it before the Endurance Runs but they have been incentives for me to keep playing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee2492b629bb
    deactivated-5ee2492b629bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I stole my brother's PS2 and bought it 4 after week one. I'm way past where they are, but it still needs Vinny and Jeff's commentary.

Steven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Steven

I totally would...only I don't have a ps3 and I don't wanna lug out the old ps2.  I love the feature though.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Karmum

They are really tempting me to try out this game, even though I had interest pre-Endurance Run videos. However, I know it wouldn't be as satisfying as watching them play it.

FCKSNAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By FCKSNAP
    Hector said:
    "Before I get any further...How hard is normal? This is my FIRST Persona game but not my first RPG."
    Not very hard, especially if you've played other JRPGs. And also, P3(F) & 4 are pretty different from 1 & 2(s).
    You just need to have a good amount of mental management skills, but even then you can just get the DoubleJump official guide, which are worth the $20 as opposed to Prima or BradyGame's guides. And even more, Vinny and Jeff just make the game seem difficult.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.