Let's Re-Endure the Endurance Run?

• 59 results
#51 Posted by Gnorbooth (274 posts) -

I am going to stock up on steaks for this.

#52 Posted by Shadow (4977 posts) -

Yeah.  That time Jeff was so bored by a dungeon that he spent half the episode talking about HAWX?  Good times.

#53 Posted by Dtat (1623 posts) -
@Make_Me_Mad: I'll watch for sure! if you post which episodes to watch and when I'll join in!
#54 Posted by Rhombus_Of_Terror (2088 posts) -

I wonder if the episodes will be re-encoded in HD?

#55 Posted by GioSpy (99 posts) -

Oo, I want to do this as well.

#56 Posted by davidwitten22 (1708 posts) -

I'm already on episode 90.

#57 Posted by CrazyBagMan (834 posts) -

Never watched the whole thing before. I'm definitely down with the clown. 

Just ordered the game online too so maybe I can play along with them.

#58 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

I watched it only one extra time and think that's enough for me. 

#59 Posted by _Nuno_ (183 posts) -

I know exactly how it feels to get an itch for som P4 endurance running, but when I get that way I usually just go through the Best Of features on youtube. They cover almost all of the good stuff, and I don't have to stand for hours and hours of combat.

#60 Posted by Conflict (76 posts) -

The second time I watched I skipped most of the combat, only watching the boss fights. Still took quite a while to get through. I'm hoping they announce a new endurance run soon, this is about the time both of them started.

#61 Posted by drew327 (557 posts) -

I have a lot of downtime at work and am almost done with my 3rd 'watch-through'.  Its long enough that there are still moments I forget that crack me up.  I have a feeling the next endurance run will be streamed live in addition to catalogued, but I kind of hope not.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.