My Journey in to Persona 4 animation: Ep 5

• 60 results
#51 Posted by Hailinel (23968 posts) -

@metalsnakezero said:

@Hailinel: Wow, I'm not sure if that is great or not lol.

Hey, it seemed to fit, so why the heck not?

#52 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

@metalsnakezero said:

@Hailinel: Wow, I'm not sure if that is great or not lol.

Hey, it seemed to fit, so why the heck not?

Words to live by.

Sorry.

#53 Posted by ChrisTaran (1570 posts) -

Was that a Catherine reference I saw at about the 14:10 mark? Loving this show so much :)

#54 Posted by MysteriousFawx (382 posts) -

What I want to know.....how did he skip class to meet up with Ai, he clearly only has a courage of 2 and you need 3.....THIS SHOW IS PURE LIES AND MADNESS

#55 Posted by Hailinel (23968 posts) -

@ChrisTaran said:

Was that a Catherine reference I saw at about the 14:10 mark? Loving this show so much :)

Yep. That ringtone was from Catherine (and Yu's inner thoughts and panic at whether he should or shouldn't answer it was very Vincent-like).

#56 Posted by Commisar123 (1790 posts) -

My favorite part was when his phone rang and it played one of the songs from Catherine

#57 Posted by AxleStukov (114 posts) -

@MysteriousFawx said:

What I want to know.....how did he skip class to meet up with Ai, he clearly only has a courage of 2 and you need 3.....THIS SHOW IS PURE LIES AND MADNESS

You're asking about this when he's already summoned Pyro Jack and Ara Mitama way earlier then your normally can and raised his stats in general like 5 levels days before you could raise 1 level in game?

Also, found this image and couldn't help but share.

#58 Edited by WatanabeKazuma (989 posts) -

Why does the first screenshot have Naoto in it?...

My impression after watching this episode was that the Anime will only focus on the school events in regards to the S-Links. I can't see them having the time to stray off elsewhere. I'll reiterate that they cannon-ball through certain aspects as long as it gets the full team together quicker and they actually dedicate more time to that.

Has the animation improved in this episode or is that just me? Maybe I paid it too much attention after the kerfuffle over last Episode 4.

The "Love is over" ringtone was a nice touch as well as the crane folding and a few other things I feel like I'm forgetting. I really like the few little new bits of music that managed to get squeezed into each episode, but that probably goes without saying.

Just one last thing, DOJIMA PUNCHED ADACHI IN THE HEAD!

@mutha3 said:

I still found the episode very entertaining. Mostly because I love seeing Yosuke being a dick. Also,

Always. Brosuke strikes again.

#59 Posted by Hailinel (23968 posts) -

@WatanabeKazuma said:

That's Kou, dude.

#60 Posted by WatanabeKazuma (989 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

@WatanabeKazuma said:

That's Kou, dude.

I know, it was my attempt at humour. Carry on.

#61 Posted by Hailinel (23968 posts) -

@WatanabeKazuma said:

@Hailinel said:

@WatanabeKazuma said:

That's Kou, dude.

I know, it was my attempt at humour. Carry on.

Heh. I figured, but well, you never know sometimes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.