My Reach Out To The Truth piano arrangement!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Esoteric (11 posts) -

Hey guys! I've been doing Shin Megami Tensei piano arrangements. I just released my second track, from Persona 4!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23vto7xwJwM

I hope you guys enjoy! There's sheet music and a link to the mp3 in the description as well!

Although the original track from the game doesn't have much substance to it, I'm proud of what I came up with. I originally wanted to make this more complicated, but decided to make it short and succinct instead. I really like the music to Persona 4, and although this song isn't... complicated... it's really fitting to the battle music and of course gives me memories of playing the game.

Edit: Sorry if this counts as youtube spam or whatever. Just wanted to share my Persona 4 arrangement with people who liked Persona 4 :) Mods, feel free to delete.

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (34616 posts) -

I'm pretty sure this qualifies as YouTube spam/soliciting.

#3 Posted by Esoteric (11 posts) -

Oh, sorry. I just wanted to share my Persona 4 arrangement with people who liked Persona 4. Feel free to delete it I guess.

#4 Posted by Chemin (630 posts) -

Sounds pretty sweet, to be honest.

#5 Posted by Karkarov (2622 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

I'm pretty sure this qualifies as YouTube spam/soliciting.

Uh it is his piano rendition of a track from the game that he as slightly remixed and it is even posted in the games forum. There are people who might like the music from the game and want to hear someone elses take on it, so it doesn't seem spammy. People post links to let's plays they are doing all the time on this site and I rarely see one of those get chewed out. (I know mine didn't)

#6 Posted by Video_Game_King (34616 posts) -

@Karkarov said:

People post links to let's plays they are doing all the time on this site and I rarely see one of those get chewed out. (I know mine didn't)

They do?

#7 Posted by Karkarov (2622 posts) -

@Video_Game_King: Uh .... yeah? I know I posted a link to one I started awhile back and no one cared. I could understand if someone were posting links to video's that had nothing to do with the game (in this case persona 4), were spammy about it, or lead to some sort of monetized video or advertisement hell for a website they ran but if none of that is the case what is the big deal?

#8 Posted by fRAWRst (236 posts) -

Oh my, this is a really good rendition. Props sir, and subscribed ;)

keep up the good work!

#9 Posted by Esoteric (11 posts) -

Thank you for the kind words :D I'm glad you enjoyed it!

#10 Posted by Venatio (4485 posts) -

Well done man, sounds great, you have done the soundtrack justice

#11 Posted by fRAWRst (236 posts) -

Keep us updated as you release more tracks. Ive had the P4 soundtrack burned into my mind from my multiple playthroughs, and this piano versions make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Also do nocturnes soundtrack! <3

#12 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19158 posts) -

@Video_Game_King: If you think this is Youtube spam, then you don't know what Youtube spam is.

Anyways, good job on this. Sounds awesome.

#13 Posted by Sweep (8542 posts) -

I'm locking this as spam but, just so you know, I feel really guilty about doing so! Feel free to post the video in your blog, you just can't post it to the forums as it technically qualifies as advertising.

GLHB

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.