My take on the Giant Bomb ER cross Persona 4 anime

#1 Posted by JeanLuc (3583 posts) -

A while back a user named Focks_MacLeod made the Persona 4 Anime x Giant Bomb Endurance Run. It was hilarious. Sadly he hasn't created a new one in 8 months. I figure, since we aren't likely to get a new one, I'd try making my own. This video here is more a proof of concept, since I'm new at this and I'm also not sure if anyone cares anymore. Hopefully you guys like it though.

And

#2 Posted by Focks_MacLeod (42 posts) -

I don't have any problem with your video whatsoever. In fact, it kind of feels like an honor, like I'd inadvertently passed the torch or something. Then again, all I did was mash up two things that weren't mine. Anyway, good job, that was hilarious! I'll link your video from my channel and my original post.

The reason I've not made any videos in a while is due to a multitude of issues, some personal and some such as running out of ideas for new videos. I'm glad someone else is doing this since I felt like I may have disappointed people with my absence.

#3 Posted by PistolPackinPoet (210 posts) -

That was pretty hilarious.

#4 Posted by JeanLuc (3583 posts) -

@Focks_MacLeod said:

I don't have any problem with your video whatsoever. In fact, it kind of feels like an honor, like I'd inadvertently passed the torch or something. Then again, all I did was mash up two things that weren't mine. Anyway, good job, that was hilarious! I'll link your video from my channel and my original post.

The reason I've not made any videos in a while is due to a multitude of issues, some personal and some such as running out of ideas for new videos. I'm glad someone else is doing this since I felt like I may have disappointed people with my absence.

Thanks duder. I'll do my best to keep it going.

#5 Posted by animathias (1186 posts) -

I actually just looked up those videos the other day and was sad to see there had been no new ones for a long time. 

That was quite funny for a proof of concept, so this is one duder who wouldn't mind seeing more.

#6 Posted by GaspoweR (3022 posts) -

Ohhh...will watch this after I get home from work.

#7 Posted by chilibean_3 (1639 posts) -

Well done, duder!

#8 Posted by Forderz (247 posts) -

Yeah I'd watch more of this.

#9 Posted by BaconGames (3408 posts) -

Good on you and Fox as well, I say the more the merrier. As long as it's stuff like this, I don't care who does it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.