Naoto gets her own spin-off novel

• 125 results
#101 Posted by Cloudenvy (5890 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ: Bought.

#102 Edited by Bocam (3563 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ: Fuck Yeah Fan-service

Also the author of the novel, also wrote Gekkou. It's a pretty good "murder" mystery

#103 Posted by Grimluck343 (1132 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

why

because bewbs.

#104 Posted by Hailinel (22738 posts) -
@Animasta

this is just an extention of that damned christmas scene with her

You'll never let that go, will you?
#105 Posted by Animasta (14463 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

@Animasta

this is just an extention of that damned christmas scene with her

You'll never let that go, will you?

never

#106 Posted by Bocam (3563 posts) -

@Animasta: What problem do you have with it? Also I think you're going to hate the fact that one of her new outfits for battle is the schoolgirl uniform.

#107 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19171 posts) -
#108 Posted by mutha3 (4980 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ: why is every goddamn preview pic a fanservice moment

you guys sure this is a mystery novel?
#109 Posted by BigChief (503 posts) -

Ugh. Fanservice garbage. Great, thanks guys.

#110 Edited by Bocam (3563 posts) -

@mutha3: The author is a very good mystery writer.

#111 Posted by Video_Game_King (34643 posts) -

@mutha3 said:

The above picture is fan service? It's just Naoto embarrassed in a school uniform or something. At least she's not naked.

#112 Posted by BigChief (503 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@mutha3 said:

The above picture is fan service? It's just Naoto embarrassed in a school uniform or something. At least she's not naked.

Oh don't worry, we have that other scan of naked Naoto. We have that covered too.

#113 Edited by mutha3 (4980 posts) -
@BigChief said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@mutha3 said:

Oh don't worry, we have that other scan of naked Naoto. We have that covered too.

all we need now is nurse uniform naoto, demon girl naoto and futanari naoto and we've got every otaku fetish covered.
#114 Posted by Phatmac (5686 posts) -

Yep. Instead of Naoto being a cool detective that wasn't sexualized in P4, we now get sexy fan service that ignores who Naoto actually is. Thanks Japan.

#115 Posted by Bocam (3563 posts) -

@mutha3 said:

@BigChief said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@mutha3 said:

all we need now is nurse uniform naoto, demon girl naoto and futanari naoto and we've got every otaku fetish covered.

Must resist urge to post futa Naoto pegging Kanji

#116 Posted by BigChief (503 posts) -

@Phatmac said:

Yep. Instead of Naoto being a cool detective that wasn't sexualized in P4, we now get sexy fan service that ignores who Naoto actually is. Thanks Japan.

I know, right? Ugh. Thankfully, it's pretty easy to ignore this thing. Long as it doesn't start infecting the actual games, it should be alright.

Also, I'm very glad I don't know what "futa Naoto" means.

#117 Posted by Phatmac (5686 posts) -

@BigChief: Same here bud. I don't know who this is for.

#118 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

They still milking this high school dating simulator with JRPG elements?

#119 Edited by mutha3 (4980 posts) -
@BigChief said:

@Phatmac said:

I know, right? Ugh. Thankfully, it's pretty easy to ignore this thing. Long as it doesn't start infecting the actual games, it should be alright.

The artist for this light novel seems to have a thing for putting Persona girls in swimsuits.

Like, seriously, most of  the chapter milestone images in the Persona manga and those dengeki special thingies are persona 4 girls in swimsuits and then there's the size of Shadow Rise's breasts in the Persona manga....and the occasional panty shots...... I'm glad that Soejima hasn't really shown the same sensibilities so far.

@BigChief said:

it means "naoto with a dick". if there is some dark part of you that wants to see a female japanese cartoon shoving a bead covered penis into the butt of a male japanese cartoon, bocam can hook you up.
#120 Posted by Hailinel (22738 posts) -

@Grimluck343 said:

@FluxWaveZ said:

why

because bewbs.

Also, people tend to be nude when bathing.

@mutha3 said:

@BigChief said:

@Phatmac said:

The artist for this light novel seems to have a thing for putting Persona girls in swimsuits. Like, seriously, most of the chapter milestone images in the Persona manga and those dengeki special thingies are persona 4 girls in swimsuits and then there's the size of Shadow Rise's breasts in the Persona manga....and the occasional panty shots...... I'm glad that Soejima hasn't really shown the same sensibilities so far.

Should it really alarm you that Shadow Rise's breasts would be larger than normal? I mean really, think about what she represents for a moment.

And well, yeah. Some artists just have their preferences. Swimsuits, head tilts, whatever.

#121 Posted by Video_Game_King (34643 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

Also, people tend to be nude when bathing.

Did you even play Persona 4?

#122 Posted by BigChief (503 posts) -

@mutha3 said:

it means "naoto with a dick". if there is some dark part of you that wants to see a female japanese cartoon shoving a bead covered penis into the butt of a male japanese cartoon, bocam can hook you up.

NO WHY'D YOU SAY IT I DIDN'T WANT TO KNOOOOOOOOOOW!

#123 Posted by Phatmac (5686 posts) -

@BigChief said:

@mutha3 said:

WTF JAPAN!?!?

#124 Posted by AngelN7 (2959 posts) -

Oh come on! this went from possibly cool side story stuff that I won't even get to see to highschool anime cliche #14... well I guess it's for the best, it's not a game so whatever.

#125 Posted by Hailinel (22738 posts) -

@Phatmac said:

@BigChief said:

@mutha3 said:

WTF JAPAN!?!?

Oh, come on. As fetishes involving impossible acts of fantasy go, that's pretty light-weight.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.