Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Ordered. Now we play the waiting game...

shaun832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

Edited By shaun832

Yes. Weeks of watching Jeff and Vinny playing Persona 4 has finally persuaded me enough to buy it. Unfortunately, as I live in Australia and games are quite hard to come by in this country, I had to order it off Ebay. I know there's not a problem with buying games off Ebay but I just prefer getting the game I bought instantly and since all the gaming stores I checked didn't have Persona 4 in stock, I checked Ebay.

I bought it from the UK for roughly $42 Australian dollars (It's up to you to convert it for yourself) and the shipping time says from 1-6 business days. When I saw this, my immediate reaction was... BS. The last game I had bought off Ebay, Megaman Star Force 2 FYI, also came from the UK and had a shipping time of 1-6 business days but the overall shipping time almost three times that.

So now I've got nothing to do for the next few weeks while I wait for Persona 4 to arrive. I'll post another entry when it arrives. Any suggestions on what I should do during this time besides watching Endurance Run?

shaun832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#1  Edited By shaun832

Yes. Weeks of watching Jeff and Vinny playing Persona 4 has finally persuaded me enough to buy it. Unfortunately, as I live in Australia and games are quite hard to come by in this country, I had to order it off Ebay. I know there's not a problem with buying games off Ebay but I just prefer getting the game I bought instantly and since all the gaming stores I checked didn't have Persona 4 in stock, I checked Ebay.

I bought it from the UK for roughly $42 Australian dollars (It's up to you to convert it for yourself) and the shipping time says from 1-6 business days. When I saw this, my immediate reaction was... BS. The last game I had bought off Ebay, Megaman Star Force 2 FYI, also came from the UK and had a shipping time of 1-6 business days but the overall shipping time almost three times that.

So now I've got nothing to do for the next few weeks while I wait for Persona 4 to arrive. I'll post another entry when it arrives. Any suggestions on what I should do during this time besides watching Endurance Run?

cygnus_x89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By cygnus_x89

You can hold a PS2 controller while watching the Endurance Run and pretend you're playing.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Red

Psh. Persona 4 sucks. Especially the ending. I mean, the killer is you? What kinda crap were they feeding us?

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By toowalrus
    Red said:
    "Psh. Persona 4 sucks. Especially the ending. I mean, the killer is you? What kinda crap were they feeding us?"
    I really hope you're making that up...
    the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#5  Edited By the8bitNacho
    TooWalrus said:
    "Red said:
    "Psh. Persona 4 sucks. Especially the ending. I mean, the killer is you? What kinda crap were they feeding us?"
    I really hope you're making that up..."
    He is.
    toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By toowalrus
    Kombat said:
    "TooWalrus said:
    "Red said:
    I really hope you're making that up..."
    He is."
    Ha... because that totally wouldn't have surprised me... happens in crappy movies all the time. That Jim Carrey one... Yeah.
    subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By subject2change
    Cygnus_X89 said:
    "You can hold a PS2 controller while watching the Endurance Run and pretend you're playing. "
    Just need to hit X and you'll feel like your playing it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.