Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

P4 Ability Question.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f17af3f88819
    deactivated-5f17af3f88819

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

A quick question to those who know more than I about Persona 4 about ablilities.

Do the counter and counterstrike ablilities stack together when they are on the same persona. i.e. If i have counter and counterstrike on chie's persona does that mean I have a 25% chance of countering ablilites, or does just the one passive skill with the highest chance count? 

Also, does this apply to all passive ablilites like this as well, like fire boost and ice boost and such?

Thanks.
    RLLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RLLink

I don't think they stack. The only ones that do stack are the Fire/Wind/Elec/Ice Amps/Boosts.

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Fallen189

High counter is the highest rank of counter, and it does NOT stack.

Same with invigorate/ growth/ the HP one.

Fire boost and ice boost DO both work, but not together (This ain't no frostfire bolt). However, fire AMP is better than fire BOOST.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f17af3f88819
    deactivated-5f17af3f88819

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Okay, makes sense that they don't stack. Thanks for the help.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.