P4 Endurance Run "therealgiantbomb" Youtube Playlist

#1 Edited by kmg90 (417 posts) -

With GB going full youtube on the videos of site

I decided to make a Youtube Playlist with chronological order of all 155 episodes

Enjoy!

Embed playlist below

I double-checked for errors but if you spot any just give me a heads up....

#2 Posted by Ravenlight (8011 posts) -

@kmg90 said:

With GB going full youtube on the videos of site

I decided to make a Youtube Playlist with correcting ordering of all 155 episodes

Enjoy!

I double-checked for errors so if you spot any just give me a heads up....

Nice!

I'd always wanted to do this but have been too lazy. My life is complete now, thank you, sir!

#3 Posted by Village_Guy (2661 posts) -

Nicely done good sir, now I may finish watching that Endurance Run without running out of steam before it is over!

#4 Posted by probablytuna (3822 posts) -

Good work duder!

#5 Edited by kmg90 (417 posts) -

What's nice is that Youtube can keep track of which episodes you've seen if you are logged into youtube

#6 Posted by ervonymous (1297 posts) -

Bookmarked for a rainy day.

A rainy fortnight. Nicely done.

#7 Posted by louiedog (2335 posts) -

Thanks. Now we just have to hope that the Xbox 360 YouTube app has good playlist support so that people can easily watch this on their TVs.

#8 Posted by PerfidiousSinn (770 posts) -

Oh thank God. Now I can finish watching this without having to sit through that Dead Island ad.

#9 Posted by Swoxx (3008 posts) -

Good job, for paying members I can recommend XBMC app and just queuing up the episdoes by pressing Q a bunch of times!

#10 Posted by Cincaid (2959 posts) -

@louiedog said:

Thanks. Now we just have to hope that the Xbox 360 YouTube app has good playlist support so that people can easily watch this on their TVs.

Pardon my ignorance, but when's this coming to Xbox 360? Or have I missed something?

#12 Posted by damswedon (3201 posts) -

@Cincaid said:

@louiedog said:

Pardon my ignorance, but when's this coming to Xbox 360? Or have I missed something?

It is supposedly part of the Autumn update. We will find out when the Beta goes live.

#13 Posted by MasturbatingestBear (1197 posts) -

Thats really cool man. Thanks a lot. Makes it easier than having a separate tab open on the endurance run archive so I don't have to always surf through multiple pages to get there.

#14 Posted by Hailinel (25205 posts) -

Nicely done! Thanks for the effort.

#15 Posted by WatanabeKazuma (989 posts) -

@damswedon said:

@Cincaid said:

@louiedog said:

It is supposedly part of the Autumn update. We will find out when the Beta goes live.

We're living in the god damned future!

@kmg90: Also Kudos on the effort!

#16 Posted by kmg90 (417 posts) -

Update: this playlist DOES work on the 360's Youtube App

#17 Edited by Lukeweizer (2764 posts) -

@kmg90: Sorry for bringing up a dead thread, but I just tried searching for an Endurance Run playlist on the Giant Bomb channel, but don't see anything anymore. When I search for Persona 4 in the channel, all the videos appear, but no playlist. Was it removed? Your embedded link still works and it counts as a playlist though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.