Persona 4, Chie or Yukiko.

• 82 results
#1 Posted by papercut (3449 posts) -
#2 Posted by Drebin_893 (2902 posts) -

Yuki-Chan.

#3 Posted by papercut (3449 posts) -

YES, there are other relationships in the game, but these two seem to be the two most popular. I also made it this way to keep from spoiling the game too much for people watching endurance run, just decide between these two.

#4 Posted by Drebin_893 (2902 posts) -

What? I did.....

#5 Posted by PureRok (4235 posts) -

Rise!

#6 Posted by Red (5994 posts) -

Neither.

Rise will always win.
#7 Posted by PureRok (4235 posts) -
Red said:
"Neither.
Rise will always win.
"
High five!
#8 Posted by LordAndrew (14424 posts) -

Yuki-chan is Yukiko. So he did pick one.

I went for Yukiko first, but I'm about to score with Chie.

#9 Edited by Kombat (2205 posts) -

Spoiler-ish (But not really)

I actually prefer Rise over both of these, but out of these two, definitely Yukiko.  Having taken all three of them to Rank 10, it really seems that Rise needed the main character's guidance moreso than the other girls.  Yukiko is definitely up there with her, but I think Rise wins out slightly.  Despite being a rich idol, Rise has a lot more (and a lot bigger) problems to work out than the other girls.

There is definitely something to be said for Yukiko, however.  She's facing something of a crisis in trying to figure out what to do with her future, and is probably much easier for the game's target audience to relate to.  After all, I don't think anyone posting here is a celeberity.  I could be wrong though.

#10 Posted by Red (5994 posts) -

^^^

Also, Rise has awesome red hair (her hair is red, and red is an awesome color), and her Arcana is the Lovers, which is what I think Atlus gives to the girls they want you to choose.
#11 Posted by papercut (3449 posts) -
Drebin_893 said:
"What? I did....."
I was addressing the Rise people that i knew would come
#12 Posted by Drebin_893 (2902 posts) -

Course.

#13 Posted by ValkyrieGoddess (1922 posts) -

I got it on with Rise.
 If i had to pick between Chie or Yukiko though i'd pick Chie.

#14 Posted by BrickRoad (702 posts) -
Both. (Understanding UP!)

I haven't finished the game yet, but so far Yukiko is at S.Link 8 and Chie 5. So there's your answer I guess.
#15 Posted by REDRUN (1410 posts) -

Rise

#16 Posted by MattyFTM (14342 posts) -

Both. Always go for both.

#17 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

Yuki haz teh healz

#18 Posted by RelentlessKnight (963 posts) -

"ITS LEVEL UP TIME!"

This is the reason why I love Rise so much.

#19 Posted by Fallen189 (4941 posts) -

The bro's choice is Chie. You know Kanji wants Naoto, and Yosuke wants Yukiko. Rise seems a bit promiscous, so probably isn't clean. Chie is the only logical choice.

#20 Posted by Agent_Lost (899 posts) -

#21 Posted by PufferFiz (1376 posts) -

Chie!

By the way, On the endurance run what ep is it that something embarrassing happens to chie on the tv. I heard it mentioned on a later ep but I don't want to backtrack and watch the ones I missed to find it.

#22 Posted by BoG (5181 posts) -

I'd go for Mitsuru over either of them.

But if I'm picking from P4, it's Chie. Athletic girls who might be lesbians = totally hot. Also, great legs.
#23 Posted by jlrm01 (1992 posts) -

On my first run of the game I only developed a relationship with Chie... on my second run, that I haven't finished yet, I am heading the same way. ^_^; So, Chie it is.

#24 Posted by LordAndrew (14424 posts) -
jlrm01 said:
"On my first run of the game I only developed a relationship with Chie... on my second run, that I haven't finished yet, I am heading the same way. ^_^; So, Chie it is. "
Pfft. Where's the danger? Where's the excitement? You're supposed to secretly date all the girls in your second run. :P
#25 Posted by GiantDragoon (37 posts) -

Chie. Her link was epic, to me.

#26 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

I wanna do Kanji SO BADDD

#27 Posted by jlrm01 (1992 posts) -
LordAndrew said:
"jlrm01 said:
"On my first run of the game I only developed a relationship with Chie... on my second run, that I haven't finished yet, I am heading the same way. ^_^; So, Chie it is. "
Pfft. Where's the danger? Where's the excitement? You're supposed to secretly date all the girls in your second run. :P"
I couldn't do it. That was my idea, to date them all on my second run... but I failed. Chie won. hehehe...
#28 Posted by DJ_Lae (629 posts) -

Chihiro.

Rise is annoying as fuck.

#29 Posted by Guyzea (815 posts) -

Chie because of steak.

#30 Posted by Hector (3356 posts) -

Yukiko fo'sho!

#31 Posted by OEP (6 posts) -
Guyzea said:
"Chie because of steak."
Whoa. This scares me deeply.

I went Yukiko for the first run. For what reason? She was my strongest battle character for a long while. :D
#32 Posted by Cloneslayer (1624 posts) -
Guyzea said:
"Chie because of steak."
Dude, that picture is awesome/creepy. Oh Japan, you are great.
#33 Posted by OEP (6 posts) -

Blah. My browser does not handle posting on giant bomb well!

I agree with Cloneslayer on the creepiness.

On topic, I went with Yukiko for the first run. For being my strongest battle character. :)

#34 Posted by Cloneslayer (1624 posts) -

On a side not, I keep seeing a girl walking around campus that looks like what I think real like Chie would look like. Its kinda off-putting.

#35 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

If I could only choose between those two I would go with Yukiko, which is exactly what I did in the game. I must say that neither kept my interest after meeting some of the other ladies in the game.

#36 Posted by Milkman (16527 posts) -

Chie.

Yukiko is lame and boring. 
#37 Posted by Murray (91 posts) -

Chie fo' sho! Female Bruce Lee with a cute personality, that's kinda hot. And maybe there's a little lesbian thoughts in her mind. Nice!

#38 Posted by Osaladin (2514 posts) -

Chie is too boyish and young looking in the face for me. I gots to go with Yukiko.

#39 Posted by Jedted (2322 posts) -

I voted for Yukiko.  I like Chie's personallity but i think she could get a tad annoying after a while.

#40 Posted by trav3ler (168 posts) -

On my first run, I went Chie.  But now, I realized it's all about Naoto.

#41 Posted by Red (5994 posts) -

Alright, I'll bite. Even though I vastly prefer Rise and Ai (after around social link level 6), Chie would be my third choice.

I just don't like Yukiko. She's kinda weird in an uncomfortable way.
#42 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -

<< Kanji

lol

But fo'realz I choose Yukiko...

#43 Posted by Lolzhacked (84 posts) -
Cloneslayer said:
"Guyzea said:
"Chie because of steak."
Dude, that picture is awesome/creepy. Oh Japan, you are great."
I agree that picture is both super awesome and alittle insane all at the same time >.<
#44 Posted by LiquidPrince (15843 posts) -

That picture is awesome!

#45 Posted by papercut (3449 posts) -

indeed

#46 Posted by iAmJohn (6108 posts) -

Chie.

#47 Posted by ZettaSlow (148 posts) -
LiquidPrince said:
"That picture is awesome!

"

I'm pretty sure it's only Naoto that's supposed to be androgynous. Not the entire cast.
#48 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

Yukiko is the only choice unless you like dudes then you have your chie

#49 Posted by Cerza (1653 posts) -

Yukiko definitely

#50 Posted by ShaunM (82 posts) -

I went with Yukiko, I felt like she was more "right" for the main character for some reason.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.