Persona 4 Endurance Run Playlist

Posted by the_great_skenardo (110 posts) -

Yeah, that's a thing. But if you consider the amount of time it took to have these videos exist, the time I spent collating them into a single playlist seems pretty insignificant by comparison.

EDIT: Permalink here

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL70D2D7CD3281734B

#1 Posted by the_great_skenardo (110 posts) -

Yeah, that's a thing. But if you consider the amount of time it took to have these videos exist, the time I spent collating them into a single playlist seems pretty insignificant by comparison.

EDIT: Permalink here

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL70D2D7CD3281734B

#2 Posted by Giraffeking (29 posts) -

Thanks a bunch, makes it way easier to re watch it all.

#3 Posted by Vaancor (247 posts) -

Hate to seem like a blast from the past but thanks a lot. Had trouble finding a good playlist, especially for the older episodes.

#4 Posted by the_great_skenardo (110 posts) -

That same profile also has Endurance Run Playlists for Deadly Premonition (both versions) and Chrono Trigger

#5 Posted by Enai (207 posts) -
#6 Posted by Fuwano (143 posts) -

Thank you, it's a little silly that GB doesn't already have this kind of function.

#7 Posted by Itwongo (1217 posts) -

@fuwano said:

Thank you, it's a little silly that GB doesn't already have this kind of function.

#8 Posted by CornBREDX (5593 posts) -

@fuwano: They used to, before the redesign. Since nobody used it, because it was HTML5 or something (I am speculating as to why really, I dont know why), they removed it.

#9 Posted by Fuwano (143 posts) -

@cornbredx: The HTML theater playlists were especially useless for Endurance Runs as they would be listed by most recent first, if I remember correctly.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.