Persona 4 fighting game announced (Arc System Works)

#101 Posted by Icemael (6795 posts) -

Screenshots:

Character art:
#102 Posted by punisherkaos (316 posts) -

Totally saw this thread last night and woke up this morning convinced that it was a dream.  Im still kinda in shock about this whole situation lol but i am pretty pumped i mean 2 of my favorite studios working  together on a persona themed fighting game!!!! sign me up!!!!

#103 Edited by WatanabeKazuma (1006 posts) -

Bison Teddie is all kinds of amazing.

#104 Posted by Scrumdidlyumptious (1679 posts) -

I don't even like fighting games, but I will buy this and become the world champion at it.

#105 Posted by eroticfishcake (7856 posts) -

I'm no massive fighting game fan but that looks better then I thought it would. Glad to see that they're sticking to the colour scheme too.

#106 Posted by Mezmero (2354 posts) -

Kanji's Ultra: a piece of watermelon falls from the sky. He catches and uses his pepper shaker. He then consumes it and gets a small bit of health back. It would be like Kensou's lame meat bun special from King of Fighters.

#107 Posted by Azteck (7416 posts) -

Kanji vs. Naoto will be super awkward.

#108 Posted by fattonyxxl (87 posts) -

Aha, is this our chance?

Better be in there

#109 Posted by Goungling (6 posts) -

Yeaaaaah! Slightly older Ken!

#110 Posted by ArthurSunderland (42 posts) -

I wonder if there will be any RPG touches to the game, like itens or changing personas... hell, even the Velvet Room for that matter. I mean, if it's going to come for the consoles, they can come up with something more complex, right? That would be rather awesome.

#111 Posted by clumsyninja1 (848 posts) -

Where's Mr. Masaoka??!!!

#112 Posted by ArthurSunderland (42 posts) -

They opened a new website dedicated to the fighting game. There's some screens and info, but it's all in japanese. There's also an ultra-cool background song, so check it out here!

#113 Posted by Thompson820 (417 posts) -

Here's a trailer!

#114 Posted by Daroki (772 posts) -

@Catolf said:

@endaround: but it did.. he lives and he will destroy all!

Adios Asshole!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.