Persona 4 kicks ass

Posted by astrodoggy (145 posts) -

I just want to shout it from the rooftops! Persona 4 Kisks some serious ass... Yeah i know there's like no savepoints and other annoying things, but the presentation and combat are so infectious so unique so awesome... there's no way to ignore it!!

It's a game you'll want to master... and you will need to master to get through it. It's old and new school in a perfect marriage. 

GO ON, TELL ME I'M WRONG!!
#1 Posted by astrodoggy (145 posts) -

I just want to shout it from the rooftops! Persona 4 Kisks some serious ass... Yeah i know there's like no savepoints and other annoying things, but the presentation and combat are so infectious so unique so awesome... there's no way to ignore it!!

It's a game you'll want to master... and you will need to master to get through it. It's old and new school in a perfect marriage. 

GO ON, TELL ME I'M WRONG!!
#2 Posted by FLStyle (4920 posts) -
@astrodoggy: Preaching to the choir, GB is the unofficial Persona 4 fan-site.
#3 Posted by Snipper138 (351 posts) -
@FLStyle: Pretty much.
#4 Posted by Vinny_Says (5721 posts) -

yeah those endurance runs are something......

#5 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -

Yeah, preaching to the choir.

#6 Posted by imsh_pl (3314 posts) -

It is a pretty awesome game indeed.

#7 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3116 posts) -

I just started replaying it (again), so yeah, agreement all around.

#8 Posted by TobbRobb (4843 posts) -

I'm afraid if someone says ANYTHING bad about P4 on these forums,  there will be blood.

Also, goddamnit. Time for newgame+.

THIS TIME I WILL GET HER NUMBER THE MANLY WAY.

#9 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -
@TobbRobb said:
I'm afraid if someone says ANYTHING bad about P4 on these forums,  there will be blood.    
Not at all, there were plenty of constructive criticisms of the game on these forums when the Endurance Run was still going (because that's when the forums were the most active). Usually, though, those who had something negative to say about it were just trolling as they knew so many people loved the game.
#10 Posted by TobbRobb (4843 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ: Have you confirmed that these people are, in fact, still alive?
#11 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -
@TobbRobb: Heh, well, at least I think those who had negatives to say about it weren't just ragged on.
#12 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5818 posts) -

I prefer Persona 3

#13 Posted by TobbRobb (4843 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ: Yeah I know ^^. We are too nice to hurt idiots.
You gotta admit though, the love for this game around here is pretty insane. There are worse games to start cults around though.
#14 Posted by McShank (1630 posts) -

Persona 4 sucks. Someone had to say it!!! I couldnt wait all day for someone to say it so i had to throw it out there.. @TobbRobb: I am still not bleeding.. What! HUH! who gonna get me for saying it!?!?!?!?! No one thats right.. now to go play some Persona 3 FES because i need to beat newgame + before i can play 4...

#15 Posted by supermike6 (3642 posts) -

I agree, Persona 4 is fantastic. Especially Rise.

#16 Posted by supermonkey122 (874 posts) -

Yea Persona 4 kisks so much ass

#17 Posted by astrodoggy (145 posts) -
@supermonkey122

on my work computer i cant see what i type as i type it... so yeah, i'm surprised there's as few typos as there are... so you can kisks my ass... 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.