Persona 4 Photoshopped Achievements Thread

• 74 results
#1 Edited by Pepsiman (2491 posts) -

I've probably hijacked a certain fellow's thread with my hijinks long enough that I figure I should just branch out and let other people join in on the fun. So here's the premise: Suppose that Persona 4 did wind up getting ported to a current gen system. Photoshop in some achievements you think the game should include. Bonus points if you detail some absurd method as to how you're supposed to get it. Those who need a site to easily generate achievements can mooch off of this place.

It also probably goes without saying, but read this thread at your own risk. I can't guarantee that there won't be spoilers ahoy in some places. That said, here are my contribution to kick things off.

(Edit: Threw in another one because I could.)

#2 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

#3 Posted by vidiot (2737 posts) -

Greatest thread ever!!!

#4 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3101 posts) -
vidiot said:
"Greatest thread ever!!!

"
I think we could use this picture for the trap achievement.
#5 Posted by Pepsiman (2491 posts) -
Fr0Br0 said:
"vidiot said:
"Greatest thread ever!!!

"
I think we could use this picture for the trap achievement."
I'm with you on that one.

#6 Posted by vidiot (2737 posts) -

I beg to differ...

#7 Posted by vidiot (2737 posts) -
#8 Posted by SenatorSpacer (432 posts) -

This thread makes me hope there's a 360/PS3 Persona 5 :(

#9 Posted by Guyzea (816 posts) -

You all know his deal.

#10 Posted by Pepsiman (2491 posts) -

So help me god if Vinny and Jeff somehow unwittingly end up with this scenario playing out.

#11 Posted by I_smell (3925 posts) -
Pepsiman said:
"So help me god if Vinny and Jeff somehow unwittingly end up with this scenario playing out.

This is especially hillarious if you've never played the game. I'm delightfully confused.
#12 Posted by Dan_CiTi (3527 posts) -
I_smell said:
"Pepsiman said:
"So help me god if Vinny and Jeff somehow unwittingly end up with this scenario playing out.

This is especially hillarious if you've never played the game. I'm delightfully confused."
Well let's just say you can invite over anyone you choose for Xmas.
#13 Posted by License_To_Bill (792 posts) -
Dan_CiTi said:
"I_smell said:
"Pepsiman said:

This is especially hillarious if you've never played the game. I'm delightfully confused."
Well let's just say you can invite over anyone you choose for Xmas. "
I wish I'd picked this one. Teddy looks stoked.
#14 Posted by Plasma (931 posts) -

Spam the ER comments with the combination for Mara!

#15 Posted by jkz (4061 posts) -
Plasma said:
"

"
That is disturbing on SO many levels
#16 Edited by Djratchet (669 posts) -
jukezypoo said:
"Plasma said:
"

"
That is disturbing on SO many levels"

Seriously how did they NOT look at that when they were making it, and stop to go "wait a minute...something is wrong!" o_0 ahaha!
#17 Posted by Cygnus_X89 (133 posts) -
djratchet said:
"jukezypoo said:
"Plasma said:
"

"

Seriously how did they NOT look at that when they were making it, and stop to go "wait a minute...something is wrong!" o_0 ahaha!"
Something tells me it was intentional. =P
#18 Posted by Pepsiman (2491 posts) -
Plasma said:
"

"
Well, I don't know about you, but that really IS a reflection of my glorious soul. Don't make fun of it too much. D*:
#19 Posted by babblinmule (1262 posts) -

I just watched my drunk friend fall into a pig trough full of animal sludge/food at 12.30am. And yet THIS thread is the hardest ive laughed today!

#20 Posted by EpicBenjamin (633 posts) -
Plasma said:
"

"
It's all gone southcock!
#21 Posted by Djratchet (669 posts) -
Cygnus_X89 said:
"djratchet said:
"jukezypoo said:
"Plasma said:
"

"

Seriously how did they NOT look at that when they were making it, and stop to go "wait a minute...something is wrong!" o_0 ahaha!"
Something tells me it was intentional. =P"
Yeah, you are probably right. xD
#22 Posted by Pepsiman (2491 posts) -
#23 Posted by LordAndrew (14430 posts) -

"He is a tempter, distracting humans from practicing the spiritual life by making the mundane alluring or the negative seem positive."
And he distracts people by looking like a penis riding a chariot! How alluring.

#24 Posted by Jeremy_x (447 posts) -

lold hard at sausage fest, didnt even know it was possible to fail that way. What item do you get as a christmas present from them?

#25 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -
LordAndrew said:
""He is a tempter, distracting humans from practicing the spiritual life by making the mundane alluring or the negative seem positive."
And he distracts people by looking like a penis riding a chariot! How alluring."
http://www.giantbomb.com/mara/94-10412/ I love giant bomb
#26 Edited by Luke (1609 posts) -

I guess I could add that Mara's design is a pun of sorts.  "Mara", in the Japanese Language, is a colloquialism for "penis". 

Pepsiman of all people should know that... well, second thought, maybe that's not something Japanese Teachers necessarily teach :p 

Anyway, Mara can offer you a power that surpasses even Satan and Lucifer, but he's also a big fat lying dick head! 

Epic thread by the way!  I may have to throw-down with an achievement myself sometime :)

#27 Posted by HazBazz (1901 posts) -

#28 Posted by Djratchet (669 posts) -
Endogene said:
"LordAndrew said:
""He is a tempter, distracting humans from practicing the spiritual life by making the mundane alluring or the negative seem positive."
And he distracts people by looking like a penis riding a chariot! How alluring."
http://www.giantbomb.com/mara/94-10412/ I love giant bomb"
"Persons who see Mara for the first time are subject to homophobic reactions, childish giggling, and nightmares."

I love giant bomb even more now. xD Scarily accurate!
#29 Posted by Pepsiman (2491 posts) -

Sausage fest is great and all, but it's time to update my resume on this thread a tad.

So yeah. Here we go.

#30 Posted by Manachild (543 posts) -
Pepsiman said:
"Sausage fest is great and all, but it's time to update my resume on this thread a tad.

So yeah. Here we go.

"
Rofl, hurrah for revolutionaries
#31 Posted by LordAndrew (14430 posts) -

Chie Guevara. :)

#32 Posted by jakob187 (21763 posts) -
djratchet said:
"Endogene said:
"LordAndrew said:
http://www.giantbomb.com/mara/94-10412/ I love giant bomb"
"Persons who see Mara for the first time are subject to homophobic reactions, childish giggling, and nightmares."

I love giant bomb even more now. xD Scarily accurate!
"
hehehehe Cock-eyed.  hehehehe
#33 Posted by Agent_Lost (899 posts) -

#34 Posted by Pepsiman (2491 posts) -

Because you can't keep a good thread down forever, yo. Leave it to Chie to tell you about the meaningful stuff.

#35 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
Plasma said:
"

"
Win.
#36 Posted by caseylakes (293 posts) -
Plasma said:
"

"

What episode number was this screenshot taken from? I neeed to hear what the guys had to say about it!
#37 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

That one was in the wiki before the endurance run started. 

#38 Posted by t0nybagofdonuts (7 posts) -
@vidiot said:
" "
hahaha oh damn. I bet they are
#39 Posted by gakon (1952 posts) -

#40 Posted by Pepsiman (2491 posts) -

Let us all celebrate an especially long Endurance Run episode and the capture of Mitsuo with a very relevant achievement, one which is bound to greatly boost the self-esteem of one and all. Maybe. Perhaps. Probably not. Ah well. And I'm aware of the weird cropping issue in there, but alas, I'm too lazy to fix it. Hopefully you all can live with it... somehow.

#41 Posted by amandackrueger (251 posts) -
@HazBazz said:
"

"
Oh my gosh, that's great.
#42 Posted by Expletive (1057 posts) -
@Plasma said:
"

"
wait, is that really in the game????  WTF  there is no other way to look at that

@vidiot said:
" Greatest thread ever!!!

also this when does this happen?  is that funky? with a pink fro?
#43 Posted by amandackrueger (251 posts) -

The pink fro part...it's coming up ;-) Some CRAZY stuff is coming up in the ER. Can't wait!

#44 Posted by Expletive (1057 posts) -
@amandackrueger: what about the huge penis? how is that even in the fucking game?   they have got to make that, their reactions will be priceless
#45 Posted by amandackrueger (251 posts) -

The huge penis is Mara, one of the Tower persona's. They need to be at level 62 to fuse it. Would be interesting...Mara has an impressive endurance stat.

#46 Posted by Jon93 (156 posts) -
@amandackrueger: I have no words for you. If it does have a big Endurance boost I'm going to buy a lot more Atlus games.
#47 Posted by Jon93 (156 posts) -
@amandackrueger: I have no words for you. If it does have a big Endurance boost I'm going to buy a lot more Atlus games.
#48 Posted by amandackrueger (251 posts) -

It also absorbs physical attacks.

#49 Posted by Dethfish (3698 posts) -

There isn't an achievement attached to this but I'd like to point something out.

Apparently he is strong against being blown
#50 Posted by natsumesosexy (76 posts) -
@amandackrueger:

You have a great userpic.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.