Post here if you watched the P4:ER more than once!

• 52 results
#1 Posted by DiGiTaL_SiN (1789 posts) -

I just finished rewatching the entire P4 endurance run again for old times sake, and god damn Persona 4 was an awesome game! 

This got me thinking about the next ER if there is ever going to be one; what if the GB Interns start an Endurance Run of their own. As much as I want Jeff and Vinny to start a new one, I would probably watch a @Lemon and @MattBodega ER, maybe the Shenmue series???

Anyways, I can't believe I watched it again, there must be something wrong with me!

#2 Posted by 1momosauky (208 posts) -

usually play it in the background when doing homework so like 3 times

#3 Posted by Animasta (14651 posts) -

yeah about 2 1/2 times for me, and dear god, please don't give kessler any ideas

#4 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

Watched it 4 times. Spent alot of time going to the arcade and it takes a while to get there by train. So i watched it alot. People give you funny looks while laughing on a train.

#5 Posted by rflx (573 posts) -

It has become a habit of mine to watch 1 or 2 episodes before bed every night, and I've been doing that for a looong time, so I'm actually on my 5th rewatch.

.. God damn that's a lot of Endurance Run now that I think about it.

#6 Posted by ArclightBorealis (1563 posts) -

Yes I have. In fact, I finished my second viewing a couple days ago.

#7 Posted by ErinIsADrunk (164 posts) -

I think I've watched it through 4 times and am now on my 5th time through. To be fair though, I've only attentively watched it through twice. The other times are more of a background thing.

#8 Posted by Vexxan (4616 posts) -

You know what, Interns Endurance Run sounds like a fun idea.

#9 Posted by Asian2Go (180 posts) -

I've watched it three times, may go for a forth before summer ends.

#10 Posted by Indiana_Jenkins (383 posts) -

I've watched it 3 times myself. Then I tried to watch it again and tapped out around episode 110.

Earlier this year I started watching it yet again, and now I'm struggling to make it to episode 100.

The ER kinda drags around Naoto's dungeon.

#11 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -

Intern Endurance Run sounds horrible. 

I've yet to watch the ER more than once.

#12 Posted by eroticfishcake (7782 posts) -

I generally like to have a podcast/quicklook/ER running at the background whilst doing other stuff so it's around five or more. Which is a lot but I've only properly sat down and watched it once.

#13 Posted by MaFoLu (1858 posts) -
I'm in the process of watching it again now.  
It takes a while, though, as I'm following along the timeline.
#14 Posted by m0rdr3d (474 posts) -

You're all on record, you geeks.  The Pentagon has added you to a list in a database somewhere.
#15 Edited by Beforet (2912 posts) -

I did try to rewatch it, but I couldn't force myself through the dungeon episodes. The ones where they are mostly silent because not much is going on and the only conversation is on unrelated, podcasty stuff. Which was fine the first time through, but I couldn't do that a second time. I just stuck with the "Best of Endurance Run" videos from that point on.

Edit: I, too, would be down for an Inturance Run.

#16 Posted by Sayishere (1839 posts) -

I watched it once, and occasionally ill watch a episode here and there when im bored.

#17 Posted by punisherkaos (273 posts) -

3 1/2 times for me ill play it in the background alot 

#18 Posted by Irvandus (2826 posts) -

twice, trying to start watching a third time. Man certain bits get better every time but some can't match up to the first. Remember the first time you saw Teddy go Bearserk?

#19 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@Vegsen said:

You know what, Interns Endurance Run sounds like a fun idea.

No, no, no, no, no.

@FluxWaveZ said:

Intern Endurance Run sounds horrible.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

#20 Posted by ajamafalous (11871 posts) -

Once, plus some select episodes more than once. I tried to rewatch it again earlier this year but only made it to like Episode 20.

#21 Posted by ChrisTaran (1570 posts) -

I've seen it 3 times fully now. Expect to go back for a forth before the end of the year!

#22 Posted by Nephrahim (1119 posts) -

Twice.  Well, twice and a fifth, because I restarted when I bought the game and wanted to play then watch how they did.

#23 Posted by mutha3 (4985 posts) -

I only made it fully through once, but I've watched quite a few scatter-shot episodes.

#24 Posted by AlisterCat (5489 posts) -

5 or 6 times maybe. It's good to have something on in the background when I work.

#25 Posted by Obsidian (346 posts) -
I watched more than one of the videos, does that count? Honestly whenever I see the endurance run videos, it just makes me want to actually play the game... which I still haven't finished >.>
#26 Posted by Sticky_Pennies (2019 posts) -

No way. I watched every episode once, and the occasional episode multiple times, but I can't watch the whole series over with my shitty bandwidth cap... ):

#27 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10557 posts) -

Yup.

#28 Posted by A_Dog (743 posts) -

I've only watched it once but, I've watched the best of videos on youtube a few times.

#29 Posted by DiGiTaL_SiN (1789 posts) -

Well, It appears the GB interns started an Endurance Run alright... only it's for FarmVille! 

I have to say, I didn't see that one coming.

#30 Posted by Sander (411 posts) -
@m0rdr3d said:
You're all on record, you geeks.  The Pentagon has added you to a list in a database somewhere.
Somewhere? Doesn't the Pentagon keep their databases at the Pentagon?
#31 Posted by m0rdr3d (474 posts) -
@Sander said:

@m0rdr3d said:

Somewhere? Doesn't the Pentagon keep their databases at the Pentagon?

The Pentagon is linked to databases throughout the country, so no.  You're also now on the list if you weren't already.  Beware.
#32 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5123 posts) -

Twice.  I watched some episodes multiple times too.

#33 Posted by bybeach (4734 posts) -

I'll spot watch here and there. I'd do deadly premonition also, but I think I may play that game. Or maybe just watch the ER, can't make up mah mind.

#34 Posted by shadows_kill (3165 posts) -

Watched it twice. Thinking about watching a third!

#35 Posted by AzHP (156 posts) -

I watched it once, but I'm watching it again in time with the calendar year so I can write tweets for @NarukamiYu.

#36 Posted by Gargantuan (1881 posts) -

Haven't watched a single episode of any of the Endurance Runs. :P
I don't like watching other people play unless it's Starcraft 2 (PsyStarcraft! <3)

#37 Posted by natetodamax (19177 posts) -

@Gargantuan said:

Haven't watched a single episode of any of the Endurance Runs. :P I don't like watching other people play unless it's Starcraft 2 (PsyStarcraft! <3)

Wow, you're missing out on literally dozens of classic and historical Giant Bomb moments.

#38 Edited by Dany (7887 posts) -

I have seen it twice. It is the best video series giant bomb has done since....forever.

Also The finale episode, 155 has over 1000 comments for great reasons!

#39 Posted by Sander (411 posts) -

What's the best way to watch it? I want to be able to queue or autoplay them instead of loading each episode individually.

#40 Posted by WatermelonPenguin (1 posts) -

I have seen it 2 or 3 times all the way through.
#41 Posted by Lelcar (597 posts) -

Yeah, I've watched the P4 ER twice from front to back now. But I always have my favourite episodes that I'll rewatch hundreds of times.

#42 Posted by Master_Funk (728 posts) -

God maybe 4 or 5 times. It seriously NEVER gets old

#43 Posted by Pickingwings (181 posts) -

Seen it twice and that was more than enough for me. I had just finished up the endurance run for a second time about a month ago, and it was great revisiting all those funny moments that made the endurance run so special. Maybe I will revisit it again a year or two later when I forget most of the events that happened.

#44 Posted by Hector (3356 posts) -

I tried to made it to the 10th episode and gave up. It was too much for me to handle a second round.

#45 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

what do i do if i've never seen it? 

(because, you know, who the fuck has the time to watch someone play through an entire rpg)

#46 Posted by TheSeductiveMoose (3617 posts) -

Almost, stopped right before the last episode, just like the first time I tried to watch it.

#47 Posted by David (130 posts) -

I've watched it twice.

#48 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3023 posts) -
#49 Posted by TwoLines (2790 posts) -

Oh god. I don't even... 
Aw geez, like, 3-4 times? I feel pretty bad about that. 

#50 Posted by EpicBenjamin (624 posts) -

Watched it three times

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.