Question?

#1 Posted by Burntlettuce (100 posts) -

This may have been asked before, i am not sure. I tried to look for it but could not find anything. I am on the second to last dungeon(killers dungeon) and i do not know how to fuse the "ultimate persona". When you max the social link you and it says you can now make so and so persona. I just wanted to know if their was an online list that shows to fuse these persona ect...

Thanks in advance

#2 Posted by endaround (2138 posts) -

It depends on the Arcana.  For example the top persona for Magician is Mada and you just need to fuse a 78 Level Magician persona.  For Chariot its Futsunushi and there you have a pentagon recipe show up in the fusing room.`

#3 Posted by Porridgelad (90 posts) -

im sure the website may contain some spoilers for you but not this page as far as i am aware

Scroll to the bottom of this page, hope it helps somewhat
http://persona4.wikidot.com/fusion

#4 Posted by pause422 (6172 posts) -

When you get the 'ultimate' persona available for fusing for any arcana, it tells you what you need right in the fusing screen. Obviously to get the 'ingredients' for all of them is another story..you can find plenty of fusing guides though.

#5 Posted by Burntlettuce (100 posts) -
Porridgelad said:
im sure the website may contain some spoilers for you but not this page as far as i am awareScroll ... [more]
Yes this helped a lot. Thank you very much

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.