Social Link Help

#1 Posted by Commisar123 (1790 posts) -

I'm wondering if its possible to max out a social link with a female charecter without entering into a relationship?

#2 Posted by SilverMyon (14 posts) -

Yes, the game will give you an obvious choice and you can choose if you want to be in a relationship or just be friends with her.

#3 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5060 posts) -

I did it.

#4 Posted by Gaff (1637 posts) -
@SethPhotopoulos
I did it.
He's talking about the game, not real life!

Now excuse me while I drown my sorrows. Oh, projection.

@SilverMyon Just an addendum: Piggyhara (blanking out on the name here) is a wholly different matter.
#5 Posted by ShadowKing7 (753 posts) -

Yep, you can be a playa or you can be loyal to one girl.  The game will make it incredibly obvious when it's time for that choice.
#6 Posted by ch3burashka (4993 posts) -

Why wouldn't you want to?!!

#7 Posted by Gaff (1637 posts) -
@CH3BURASHKA Because you value the friendship too much and you love them like a younger sibling?
#8 Posted by SilverMyon (14 posts) -
@Gaff said:

@SilverMyon Just an addendum: Piggyhara (blanking out on the name here) is a wholly different matter. "
My first reaction to that was, "What do I do now?" It was an interesting S.link.
#9 Posted by mutha3 (4985 posts) -
@Gaff said:
" @CH3BURASHKA Because you value the friendship too much and you love them like a younger sibling? "
Or--

Because the MC is a huge cockbag for dicking over his valuable friends who genuinely trust him:(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.