So...this countdown timer is almost up...

#1 Posted by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -

Right now it says 13 hours left to go until SOMETHING happens. Anyone know what is? Or if you haven't checked it out:

#2 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -

Nope, but I think it's safe to expect yet another trailer.

#3 Posted by mutha3 (4985 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ: @MistaSparkle: Its probably the exact same trailer we've seen yesterday. The counter has been going up on random days ever since the first one. I see no reason to expect something  good out of this one. Its probably the exact same trailer we've seen yesterday.
#4 Posted by slantedwindows (272 posts) -
@mutha3: WHAT TRAILER FROM YESTERDAY?
#5 Posted by ChristianCastillo (1178 posts) -
@slantedwindows said:
@mutha3: WHAT TRAILER FROM YESTERDAY?
#6 Posted by mutha3 (4985 posts) -
@ChristianCastillo@slantedwindows

http://www.giantbomb.com/shin-megami-tensei-persona-4/61-21373/new-persona-4-anime-trailer/35-496406/#72
#7 Posted by WatanabeKazuma (989 posts) -
@mutha3 said:

@FluxWaveZ: @MistaSparkle: Its probably the exact same trailer we've seen yesterday. The counter has been going up on random days ever since the first one. I see no reason to expect something  good out of this one. Its probably the exact same trailer we've seen yesterday.

Good god, don't be such a pessimist.

You gotta believe!

#8 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -

I think it'll be a looping .gif of Kanji blowing flowers out of his ass.

#9 Posted by Gamer_152 (14051 posts) -

Boy, I can't wait to see that trailer again.

#10 Posted by metalsnakezero (2288 posts) -

Well, I'm happy to know when the show will be out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.