The nurse

#1 Posted by mattisonfire (34 posts) -

were you a whore and accept the nurse's sexual addvances when u went to the hospital to clean or were you a good boy

i was a whore

#2 Posted by Red (5994 posts) -

I denied, because she got clovers over her head if you did.

#3 Posted by Splitterguy (70 posts) -

I actually just did that.  I was surprised they went that far.  =0

#4 Posted by Bass (692 posts) -

I was a total whore. But I figured "Im already going out with all the girl's in the game except for one, so... why not?"

#5 Posted by GamerChick (9 posts) -

I accepted at first... then denied one advance (my mistake! the button slipped) and now she doesn't seem to be interested anymore.... every time I go to the hospital it's "you feel you will become closer soon...."... NOTHING happens. no progress. I don't need it to be kinky, just help out my s.link!!!

#6 Posted by endaround (2142 posts) -

Night SLs can take some time to fill out

#7 Posted by Djstyles92 (952 posts) -

hell yeah i did

#8 Posted by License_To_Bill (792 posts) -

It doesn't really matter either way, since at around rank 5 her story goes super serious. I think the difference is a line or two of dialogue.

#9 Posted by ac3x (48 posts) -
License_To_Bill said:
"It doesn't really matter either way, since at around rank 5 her story goes super serious. I think the difference is a line or two of dialogue."
I think the line of dialogue is "to be (jay) or not to be (jay)".  Which is one hell of a difference in my book.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.