The timeline

#1 Posted by dr_mantas (2085 posts) -

The game's story begins on April 11th, 2011. That's one and a half months away IRL.
Can we expect anything?

#2 Posted by ESREVER (2698 posts) -

You can expect insane people to try and play the game from the beginning starting on that day, and only play it on a day-by-day schedule.

#3 Posted by Shirogane (3581 posts) -

P5 Announcement. 
Catherine localization announcement. 

That's what you're hoping for right?
#4 Posted by CaptainObvious (3000 posts) -

Persona 4: Part Deux announcement.

#5 Posted by MaFoLu (1859 posts) -
@ESREVER: You mean like the new P4 Endurance run, with different Whiskey Media people playing each day? 
I'm telling you, it's totally going to happen...
#6 Posted by Doctorchimp (4055 posts) -
@ESREVER said:
" You can expect insane people to try and play the game from the beginning starting on that day, and only play it on a day-by-day schedule. "
Oh my god....fuck you...

Why did you have to type that? I think I'm going to rummage through my closet until I find my good old launch PS2...or maybe just buy a slim one so it's easie-

STOP, I MUST RESIST
#7 Posted by CastroCasper (1307 posts) -

The fog!!!

#8 Posted by Animasta (14730 posts) -
@Doctorchimp said:
" @ESREVER said:
" You can expect insane people to try and play the game from the beginning starting on that day, and only play it on a day-by-day schedule. "
Oh my god....fuck you...  Why did you have to type that? I think I'm going to rummage through my closet until I find my good old launch PS2...or maybe just buy a slim one so it's easie-  STOP, I MUST RESIST "
Enjoy not playing for 3 months and doing the entire last dungeon in one day.
#9 Posted by DonutFever (3540 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.