Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Timestamps of Funny Moments from the Endurance Run

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Wemibelle

During my current viewing of the Endurance Run, I had the idea to write down the timestamps of various funny moments that I enjoyed in each episode. I wanted a way to easily find moments that I found humorous without having to rewatch the whole 100+ hours again.

Would anyone else be interested in a thing like this? I know it isn't as flashy as a video compilation but I lack the time and the editing skills to put such a thing together. My list probably isn't perfect but I feel like it may be interesting to at least a few people. Any thoughts?

envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By envane

its all funny ... yeah i dunno that shounds like a hard task that also hinges on personal taste

TheJappernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheJappernaut

Someone already made best of videos on youtube of the endurance run, just look for "best of persona 4 endurance run". You can make your own, I'm not saying you can't, just wanted you to know. I think your on your own when it comes to timestamps, or you need to find someone that just started watching it and can give you the timestamps. I rewatched it a couple of months ago, so I can't help you there.

EDIT: What I meant with saying you can make you own, I didn't mean a video compilation. I meant your own list.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Dagbiker

End of episode 12? I love me some balls. also beginning of one of the eryler episodes, PRESS X TO TAKE YOUR PAINTS OFF AND GO INTO THE TV.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By nightriff

All of it and Ep 113 is my favorite....the cross dressing one, fucking amazing.

Loafsmooch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Loafsmooch

I didn't watch it when they were doing it and it feels like a huge task to watch it now. So I would definitely appreciate some timestamps.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dagbiker

@Loafsmooch said:

I didn't watch it when they were doing it and it feels like a huge task to watch it now. So I would definitely appreciate some timestamps.

I would recomend watching at least the first 1-12 or 15 after that they start dungeon crawling, and the episodes start getting longer. Episodes 1 to about 20 are about 15 min long each, and are all pretty funny.

NoobSauceG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By NoobSauceG7

Episode 50 is a great one! The other school events are great too! They are all great really!

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dagbiker

@NoobSauceG7 said:

Episode 50 is a great one! The other school events are great too! They are all great really!

Yes, Episode 50 and Episode 100.

FlarePhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By FlarePhoenix

The part in episode 3 where Mooroka first appears had me in tears

"Oh my god! Fight the Teacher! Break the card, and attack THAT thing!"

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dagbiker

Rolling student, Can only walk forwards, Alone with Naniko, Pee inside the TV, Monkey-Bear.

Having said that, half of the jokes in the endurance run would not be as funny as they where if I did not watch the whole thing, or at least the story parts, and know the characters. Because half of the jokes are about the characters personality's. It would not be the same if I had skipped through 40 hours of story to see 1 hour of jokes. Its the same reason a joke being explained to you is no longer funny, because you do not have the context.

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By Wemibelle

@Dagbiker said:

Having said that, half of the jokes in the endurance run would not be as funny as they where if I did not watch the whole thing, or at least the story parts, and know the characters. Because half of the jokes are about the characters personality's. It would not be the same if I had skipped through 40 hours of story to see 1 hour of jokes. Its the same reason a joke being explained to you is no longer funny, because you do not have the context.

Yeah, I agree that you need the context. However, my list was more designed for someone like me who has seen the Endurance Run and just wants to save time watching the whole thing over again to find one funny part.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.