What is your favorite P4: The Animation episode? (8-13)

#1 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19155 posts) -

#2 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19155 posts) -

For reference:

Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13

(Not really any stand-out moments for Episode 11 so I just went with what had more impact on me at the time)

#3 Edited by Venatio (4485 posts) -

Episode 13 is out? Gotta go!

But first I'll say episode 12 is the best episode they've done so far, love the original stuff, that episode gave me a real mindfuck moment especially when they skipped the Mitsuo fight I thought my player was bugging out. Everyone was leaving and Yu was depressed and alone, I knew something was up but not what

Loved it, especially the fight with the great remix of the music

#4 Posted by Commisar123 (1786 posts) -

I found 8 to be shockingly effective and I would like to see them do more things like it.

#5 Posted by Video_Game_King (34603 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

(Not really any stand-out moments for Episode 11 so I just went with what had more impact on me at the time)

You mean tits :P? Oh, and I'll go with episode 8.

#6 Posted by EightBitShik (1333 posts) -

I did not know this was out at all thanks for posting this. What is the name it's going by? Persona 4? or Shin?

#7 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19155 posts) -

@EightBitShik: Persona 4: The Animation.

#8 Posted by EightBitShik (1333 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ: Simple enough thank you.

#9 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19155 posts) -

My favorite episode was definitely number 12. For me, it's the best episode in the series to date. Intentionally confusing at first, I was impressed by how they executed the illusion, something that I don't think would work as well in the game itself. The whole conclusion with the Persona rush and the music was also awesome.

#10 Posted by mutha3 (4980 posts) -

Huh. This show has definitely been improving a lot. With the earlier episodes, the decision was easy, but I actually had to think about this one.

It comes down between episode 9,12 and 13. 9 was a really well-done introduction to Rise's character(though, I think episode 10 doesn't work off it as strongly as it should have..), 12 was a really cleverly set-up twist with an awesome payoff, and 13 was just fun as hell. Nanako fanservice overload, and I think they've captured her character a little better in this episode then they have in the past.

Overall, I think 13 takes it. It had the most laughs per minute rating. Nanako is also my favorite character, soooooo....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.