Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Where can I buy a Persona 3 Pachinko Machine?

calebb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By calebb
    amishgramish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By amishgramish

You can check out this website: 
    http://www.slot-pachinko.com/2004pachinko.htm 

They have pachinko machines for sale, but they don't update that frequently.  It looks like the last time they updated their pachinko machine list was back in Oct. 2010, but I purchased a Star Wars one from them about three or four years ago.  (They sold out of the Back to the Future one, so I ended up just going with Star Wars.)   And although these guys don't update frequently, they have the best prices I have ever seen searching around for Pachinko machines (many are now shipping directly from Japan, charging people $380 shipping).  So, just keep your eyes on their site, and it should be fine.

Pachinko machines also have a couple year long license, depending on a bunch of factors, so you might see one pop up on this site or eBay near the end of this year (as your article says that as of Feb. 2009 the machine wasn't released yet), but you'll still have a little time to wait. 

pachipete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By pachipete

You can also try CustomPachinko.com - I know they had it in stock and they do about two shipments from Japan a year with the latest machines - lots of sweet Eva ones too!!!!1

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.