Which ending did Jeff and Vinny wind up getting in the ER?

#1 Edited by jeffrud (422 posts) -

I'm playing through the game right now and have not watched their Run yet, don't really plan on doing so until I've finished my own adventure. I would like to try and avoid the ending they went for, however, so I can double my money when I do decide to watch it.

#2 Posted by JasonR86 (9728 posts) -

@jeffrud said:

I'm playing through the game right now and have not watched their Run yet, don't really plan on doing so until I've finished my own adventure. I would like to try and avoid the ending they went for, however, so I can double my money when I do decide to watch it.

They did the extended ending thing. The true ending thing after what one would think is the actual ending of the game. The ending that is mad Japanese.

#3 Edited by BisonHero (7059 posts) -

Yeah, they did the most complete ending that was in the PS2 version of the game.

#4 Posted by jeffrud (422 posts) -

Rad, guess we're all going to wind up in the same spot in that case. Thanks, and sorry for a wildly redundant question. Hard to look through the forum titles here without stumbling on light spoilers.

#5 Posted by BisonHero (7059 posts) -

Leave this thread now before someone only reads the thread title and posts a detailed description of the full ending.

#6 Posted by oldenglishC (1008 posts) -

Nanako is the killer!

#7 Posted by MarekkPie (73 posts) -
#8 Edited by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

@jeffrud: They got the "Best" ending. And you should get this ending too, it's worth seeing it on your own run, not just in the ER. NOW LEAVE THIS THREAD AND DISABLE EMAILS.

#9 Posted by MetalGearSunny (7003 posts) -

Yeah, they got the "true" ending.

#10 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Nanako is the killer!

I think you mean "Nanako is killer".

#11 Posted by madman356647 (376 posts) -

@video_game_king: Gawddammit. I forgot about that pic.

Only thing I wish was in P4. Nanoko bustin' out some fresh rhymes (yea...I know that sounds dumb).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.