Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

You know, when they do beat the Normal Final Boss...

MiserableGerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MiserableGerm

There's the after party, Christmas, and March 21st (?)...In that time it should instill some doubt that they are truly over. Besides, the Normal Final Boss gives XP at the end of battle I believe. Final Bosses in most games don't do that.

Edit: Getting a accessory at X-mas should be a good clue too.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By jacksukeru

And getting Max social link in the Judge. arcana. Being able to make Lucifer, is it? as well as people always talking about there being a "true ending". 

Avatar image for guerrilla_mason
    guerrilla_mason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By guerrilla_mason

I get where you're coming from, but remember, this game has, Vinny this is for you, a new game plus option.  If it's like pretty much any game ever with new game plus, at least your main character keeps his stats, so the XP isn't completely wasted.

Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Lashe

@Guerrilla_Mason said:

" I get where you're coming from, but remember, this game has, Vinny this is for you, a new game plus option.  If it's like pretty much any game ever with new game plus, at least your main character keeps his stats, so the XP isn't completely wasted. "
    Too many commas. Head exploded! 

<sarcasm>
    I reckon the ER isn't finished 'til they New Game + and get S Links Max with every char, and visit the meat dimension. Twice.  
    </sarcasm> 
    guerrilla_mason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By guerrilla_mason
    @Lashe: I never said they were going to do that. Good job. So, I guess the dicks come out in the morning Central Time US, eh? And sorry about all the commas. Proofreading didn't happen there.
    Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lashe
    @Guerrilla_Mason: The sarcastic comment wasn't so much on your post as it was on the whole attitude some people have on the ER. This post in particular isn't entirely representative of that attitude, but I am just at the end of my tether with the constant ER speculation, spoilers, bitching and moaning. It would be nice just to sit back and let them enjoy the ride. 

The only bit directed at you particularly was the jovial comment about the commas, but thanks for misinterpreting my post.  

And for your information 'the dicks' come out at lunchtime, Scotland. GMT+00. 
    FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Look, who cares about what will happen in the end.  There are often these threads talking about what may happen and what ending they'll get, but whatever happens happens.  How about, for this particular aspect of the ER, we just calm down and watch how it unfolds.

guerrilla_mason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By guerrilla_mason
    @Lashe: Sorry for being the dick with my reply. Hadn't eaten breakfast yet. And I agree with you on the ER stuff. All the comments about how bad they're doing, what they SHOULD be doing, etc. got really old around episode...1?
    Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lashe
    @Guerrilla_Mason: It's alright, don't sweat it. Just remember the importance of breakfast next time! =P And yeah, it's been pretty grating to see it every week day for the past 147(?) days. But that's just the way of the internet I guess, it's hardly eutopia haha. 
    Shiftshaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Shiftshaper
    @Lashe: If there is anything that annoys me more then all the constant spoilers bitching and moaning, it's the people who feel the need to bitch about the bitching and moaning, and feel like they're above it all. 

Take it in, it's a long sentence. 

This is a forum, what else are you going to do here besides discuss and speculate?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.