Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Oct 08, 2009

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey for the Nintendo DS is an entry in the primary Shin Megami Tensei canon. It centers around the exploration of a demonic dimension known as the Schwarzwelt.

Any word of a Europe release for this?

airules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By airules

Been following this game for a while now and was getting all geared up for the release until I realised I hadnt heard anything about a UK release.
    It doesnt appear to be listed on any UK game shop websites.
    Is this getting a UK release?
    Any word on when?

insouciant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By insouciant

Wait, let me check Kotaku ... aaaand ... no.
    MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I dunno, but it's a DS game, and DS games are region free. So even if doesn't come out here, it won't be hard to import.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By Icemael
    @MattyFTM said:
    " I dunno, but it's a DS game, and DS games are region free. So even if doesn't come out here, it won't be hard to import. "
    This. Add to that the fact that in large parts of Europe, importing spanking new games from North America is cheaper than buying them used at home, and you have no reason to wait for a potential European release.
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By oldschool
    @Icemael said:
    " @MattyFTM said:
    " I dunno, but it's a DS game, and DS games are region free. So even if doesn't come out here, it won't be hard to import. "
    This. Add to that the fact that in large parts of Europe, importing spanking new games from North America is cheaper than buying them used at home, and you have no reason to wait for a potential European release. "
    Same for Australia.  I do it all the time.
    Bones8677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Bones8677
    @oldschool said:
    " @Icemael said:
    " @MattyFTM said:
    This. Add to that the fact that in large parts of Europe, importing spanking new games from North America is cheaper than buying them used at home, and you have no reason to wait for a potential European release. "
    Same for Australia.  I do it all the time. "
    CLEARLY, you do. No way you bought all those games, you must have one of those back of the truck deals. O.O

Tell me, WHO IS YOUR DEALER!!!
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By oldschool
    @Bones8677 said:
    " @oldschool said:
    " @Icemael said:
    " @MattyFTM said:
    Same for Australia.  I do it all the time. "
    CLEARLY, you do. No way you bought all those games, you must have one of those back of the truck deals. O.O   Tell me, WHO IS YOUR DEALER!!! "
    I never break the law.  What are you implying  ^-^ 

I use playasia.com all the time and also dvdboxoffice.com as a second import site.
    airules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By airules

well this is a bit of a bone of contention for me. I own 2 USA DS games, both of which worked fine on my DS lite (and currently on my gf's DS lite) but neither work in my DSi XL. Dont fancy laying down £30 for a game I dont know if itll work or not...

airules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By airules

after a little internet searching it seems both of my import games are probably bootlegs... gosh darnit

insouciant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By insouciant

lol!
    Lights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Lights

I'm located in the UK aswell and having been looking forward to getting this game, only to run into the same problem you have. Please tell me if you find a good seller! I guess I'm gunna have to import.

airules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By airules

I think I'm gonna go with play asia ( http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-ba-49-en-15-strange+journey-70-3mue.html )
    Currently it's listed at 26.39 which seems a pretty good price. Not sure how much postage is but still.
    I think it probably will come out in Europe eventually, but not for at least 6 months.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.