4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

This is Shin Megami Tensei. 0

The release of Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey for Nintendo DS may not appear a big deal, since it seems Atlus puts out Shin Megami Tensei games on a quarterly basis. However, unlike the other games like Persona and Devil Summoner, Strange Journey isn’t a spin-off – it’s the first release in the main series since Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. Bearing such a pedigree means Strange Journey retains the deep, addicting trademarks the series is known for like demon fusion...

A Long, Strange Trip 0

Before I get any further in this review, I must say that I am not a veteran of the Shin Megami Tensei series. I watched Giant Bomb’s Endurance Run of Persona 4 but that was just watching. This is the first title I’ve actually picked up and played, and I’m glad I did.For those of you who have never heard of the Shin Megami Tensei (referred to as SMT for the sake of shortness) series, it’s an Atlus series that’s older than dirt. There have been so many sequels and spin-off series that even a die-...