Shin Megami Tensei Main Series Story Summary

#1 Posted by Kankohii (65 posts) -

I took Japanese Shin Megami Tensei I and II synopsis footage from the Nocturne SPECIAL DVD and made this.

Enjoy.

#2 Edited by Animasta (14718 posts) -

well... this new game seems to have nothing to do with 1, 2 or nocturne.

it has more evidence of being involved with strange journey at this point (there was some character art in famitsu or one of the other gaming mags over there that had a demonica)

#3 Edited by Hailinel (25203 posts) -

@animasta said:

it has more evidence of being involved with strange journey at this point (there was some character art in famitsu or one of the other gaming mags over there that had a demonica)

Did you actually watch the video? It doesn't insinuate any story connections at all.

#4 Edited by believer258 (12100 posts) -

@hailinel said:

@animasta said:

Did you actually watch the video? It doesn't insinuate any story connections at all.

I seem to recall you two getting in a lot of arguments lately.

To be honest, I don't know why this is in the SMT IV forum when it should probably have been attached here. Nothing to get anal over, though.

#5 Posted by Eirikr (1010 posts) -

@kankohii: Finally having a chance to watch this, it's good! I thought you meant it was a translation, but you created an original synopsis. Nice job.

#6 Posted by Animasta (14718 posts) -

@hailinel: I know, I'm just saying that posting it in the SMT IV board seems a little silly.

really should've posted it in the persona board or something to get people who only like persona 3/4 to get into it or something.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.