Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shining Force

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Mar 20, 1992

A tactical RPG from Sega, the player has to save the land of Rune and stop the evil Darksol from reviving an evil that destroyed the world in ages past.

Swing and a Miss

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Undeadpool

Good LORD, I seem to have a 50/50 chance of hitting enemies at any given time. I feel like my party would be vastly more badass if we didn't freakin' WHIFF half the time. It's starting to get frustrating because no matter how well I use my tactics, it all comes apart when three party members will miss one enemy three consecutive times (has happened more than once). Anyone know what judges accuracy or is it purely (bad) luck?

Geekcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 30

#2  Edited By Geekcore

I know that Muddle status can affect hit/miss rates, and I think speed is important factor. Sounds like you are really unlucky.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.