Best Shoji Meguro Soundtrack?

#1 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
#2 Edited by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -

I've been meticulous enough to include every Meguro soundtrack I can recall. I am but a human, though, so go easy on me if I somehow forgot something.

#3 Posted by Animasta (14648 posts) -

digital devil saga 2 for sure,  fuckin love harsh techno   

#4 Edited by Venatio (4482 posts) -

Oh that's tough D:

But if you're gonna include everything for Persona 3 I'll go with that one, this one's my favorite

I especially love this one so much :D What can I say, I love the bad rapping

#5 Edited by thehexeditor (1404 posts) -

I think he has a godly ear for catchy electric guitar and trumpet riffs as well as a firm grasp of 'jazziness'. Notice how skillfully he places the piano into the progression as a sort of palate cleanser.
Therefore I think his Devil Summoner 2 is his best work.
  Also I think Catherine's credits song (ヨロコビのウタ) is the pinnacle of his musical career. It's the best of Raidou combined with the best of Persona 4. But it's not an album so..

#6 Posted by lead_farmer (1040 posts) -

P3, but The Almighty from P4 is so good.

#7 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -

I really liked the Persona 4 music.

#8 Posted by eroticfishcake (7782 posts) -

You're making me choose?!

#9 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
@eroticfishcake said:
" You're making me choose?! "
Yes. It will make you stronger.
#10 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3020 posts) -

I'm not sure I can pick.  You're going to make me spend the next several hours listening to all of these soundtracks over and over to come to a decision, aren't you?

#11 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
@Make_Me_Mad said:
" I'm not sure I can pick.  You're going to make me spend the next several hours listening to all of these soundtracks over and over to come to a decision, aren't you? "
I WILL BE SATISFIED WITH NOTHING LESS
#12 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

Thats a Hard one... Nop  I can´t choose its either Persona 3 or Persona 4 and when I think one has more songs that I like than the other I found another one I like the BGM on Catherine Official page sounds awesome and I haven´t even heard Persona 2 or Persona soundtracks  so I guess I wont vote on this one... thats cruel man

#13 Posted by imsh_pl (3295 posts) -

I'm so fucking glad the soundtrack CD came with the game.
#14 Posted by ESREVER (2671 posts) -

Dear Lordy, people are saying things other than Persona4? I only know his P4 work cause I'm new to the series and I absolutely adore that soundtrack. 

I need to find a discography or something of all his work if everything only gets better.
#15 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
@imsh_pl: Yeah, that was super decent of Atlus to do that. They're giving away the soundtrack and art book for pre-orders of Catherine as well.
#16 Posted by Ben_H (3312 posts) -

I've only heard P4 and P3FES and I like P4 better.  To much cheesy rap stuff in P3.

#17 Posted by thehexeditor (1404 posts) -
@Underachiever007 said:
" @imsh_pl: Yeah, that was super decent of Atlus to do that. They're giving away the soundtrack and art book for pre-orders of Catherine as well. "
The only  problem with Catherine's sound disc is that it's only the classical remixes. The original soundtrack is a separate thing though you can obviously find and download it right now.
#18 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
@thehexeditor said:
" @Underachiever007 said:
" @imsh_pl: Yeah, that was super decent of Atlus to do that. They're giving away the soundtrack and art book for pre-orders of Catherine as well. "
The only  problem with Catherine's sound disc is that it's only the classical remixes. The original soundtrack is a separate thing though you can obviously find and download it right now. "
That's a bit of a bummer. Although, it's still a neat addition, I guess.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.