Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shores of Hazeron

Game » consists of 0 releases.

Forge a colony, advance your technology and spread your Empire across the stars. Trade, fight or simply explore, the galaxy is yours for the taking!

New player? Want to join a nice Empire?

jaqen_hghar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By jaqen_hghar

My Empire is, as it has been all along, a one-man show. I like it that way, as I don't have to babysit people. However, I need more people to manage cities, explore and protect my slowly growing empire when I am asleep, at work or just not online. And I figured, GiantBomb is filled with cool people. So, I am opening my empire for a few people from here, if anyone wants to join.  
    If you are completely new, I am willing to teach you what you need to know. I hope you are going to follow the tutorial as well, but I can still teach things that maybe are unclear or something in it. I have space for more cities on my homeworld, as well as on my Ringworld. I am also looking for a system with another habitable planet near my home system, and this can become yours! I am the Supreme Emperor in my Empire of course, but you will be given the power over either an entire city, or an entire planet. 

If you are new it would be best to start from scratch, following the tutorial in order to learn the game. But I am willing to give you your own spaceship, making traveling a bit easier. 

I only want serious players in my Empire, who follow my rules. The rules are easy: 
    1. Do not start wars. My empire is peaceful. If anyone attacks, defend, but do not go on the offensive without consulting with me first. Diplomacy might be possible, if not then I do have allies. So in short, don't make enemies! 
    2. Ask if you need help.  
    3. Be a nice player. Don't be an asshat basically. 
    4. Have fun! 

So if you want to join my empire, tell me here. You can either make me open the empire right away, so that you look like my race does. Or you can start your own empire, making your own race, then I can invite you. You can then spawn-recall in order to show up in my Capitol. 

If you decide to play this game, but with your own Empire, also tell me. I would like more allies and friends in the game :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.