Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shovel Knight

Game » consists of 36 releases. Released Jun 26, 2014

An action-platformer paying homage to 8-bit classics like Mega Man and Castlevania. It is developed by a small group of former WayForward employees, with funding through Kickstarter.

Shovel Knight WiiU/3DS heading to Europe/Australia in Nov.!

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JJOR64

Yacht Club games just announced on Twitter that Shovel Knight for Wii U and 3DS are heading to Europe and Australia in November!

NOW EVERYONE CAN FEEL THE LOVE!

VIDEO GAMES!

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Rad, been waiting on the 3DS version here in the UK. Now I get to see what all the fuss is aboot.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

About fucking time.

Rebel_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Rebel_Scum

I don't complain much about game prices after having spent $160 on 16bit era games in the past but $25 for this on 3ds is a bit much for what it is. I really want to try it out though.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By BisonHero

@rebel_scum: Do other games have similarly high prices in the eShop? I assume you're in Australia. Your other option would be to get it on Steam, given that Steam will have a big sale in about 2-3 weeks. Or get someone outside of Australia to buy it for you on Steam and then gift it to you?

Rebel_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@rebel_scum: Do other games have similarly high prices in the eShop?

Yeah some of the indie games on it are roughly $20. I think that's what I paid for Another World 20th Anniversary Edition. But then I would've moved heaven and earth for that game :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.