Did ANYONE review Shred Nebula?

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

I've been looking for a review of this game for a few days now, and can't find a thing.  Seems like it might be a decent game, if you can get comfortable with the somewhat different control style the game uses.  It also seems like it could be a fairly large game with a nice sized campaign, but it's hard to tell from the demo. 

My guess is that it isn't selling very well, and that's kinda sad knowing the history behind the game's development.  It's the first project from a guy who used to program games for Capcom, and a bunch of game developer students just out of college. : (

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

Anyone?

rateoforange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By rateoforange

Yeah, it looks good to me. I like the subspace vibe. I think I'll buy it without a review and see.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
    Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Vaxadrin

Vaxadrin Reviews Shred Nebula

It's pretty cool, I guess.  Try the demo and if you like it, buy it.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SpaceInsomniac
    MattyFTM said:
    "Team Xbox and IGN are the only ones I know."
    Yeah, those popped up after I made this thread.  Thanks though.
    Khrome83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Khrome83

There are a bunch of reviews floating around. The controls in the game are a hard hit. They are not easy to grasp. After a little bit of time playing with them you will find them useful. They were designed with the multiplayer combat in mind. The game has 8 ships playable online each that plays like a different character. The Hydra is a strong ship with heavy armor and slow moving with high damage. Similar to Zangief from Street Fighter series. While Djinn is a transformable ship that has a attack mode and defensive mode, sort of like Gen's stances in the later Street Fighter editions. The two designers for the game were Street Fighter guys that did things like design the Dee-Jay character.  The adventure mode will take about 4 hours with all the secret areas, though can have a speed run in about 1/4 of that time. Score Attack on both Normal and Hardcore can take about One and a Half hours each for seasoned players. Overall for 10 dollars the game has a lot of content. If you go online, there are multiplayer games that bring new life to it.  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.