All Civilization games 75% off on Steam

#1 Posted by radiocip (73 posts) -
#2 Posted by NoXious (1338 posts) -

Just saw it, Civ 4 for just 10 euro's. Oh man this is a tough choice. I know I can't spend time on this game because it takes so damn long!

#3 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

Why do I still have steam installed?

Seriously, it's just a money pit to me, I'll see a deal, and I'll buy it, steam's got me playing max payne 1, and I've a tonne of other stuff I need to get through!

#4 Posted by ThePencil (390 posts) -

Goddamnit I failed my Will save vs. Steam.

#5 Posted by ThatFrood (3373 posts) -

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT STEAM.
GOD FUCKING.
FUCK.
FUCK YOU.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

#6 Posted by dankempster (2249 posts) -

I've never played a strategy game before in my life, and I'm seriously considering this.

#7 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

I just bought it on disc for the same price, so it doesn't matter. Would have been nice to have it on Steam though.

#8 Posted by FreakAche (2948 posts) -

Isn't 3 with the expansions already 5 dollars or something ridiculously cheap? That's the one you want anyway. I never could get into 4.

#9 Posted by eroticfishcake (7782 posts) -

That's a steal right there. 

Except I'm not gonna buy it 'cause I already bought two hard copies of it (the original with the book and the complete collection.)

#10 Posted by PenguinDust (12442 posts) -

I have Civ IV (base only) from Direct2Drive from a $5 sale they had last year.  This is a better deal considering you get all the expansions, but I'll pass since I have a large enough Steam backlog.

#11 Posted by MrKlorox (11198 posts) -

Already bought Civ 4 complete+Colonization during a previous sale... but $1.25 for Civ 3 complete is a steal. I should gift it to a friend.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.