Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Jun 13, 2008

The long-running Civilization series of strategy games makes a brief (yet smooth) transition to both video game consoles and handheld devices with Civilization Revolution.

Starting strategies?

Navster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Navster

What strategies have you guys found that is good for the early game? I make land and sea exploration a top priority. Those artifacts and barbarian war spoils really give me leg up!

PixieNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By PixieNinja

Depends on numerous factors;

• Civilization you're playing as
    • Game type
    • Whether you're aiming for a particular victory
    • Difficulty level

I tend to aim for a particular victory from early on, unless I wind up in a position later in the game where I'm comfortable enough to go in numerous directions.
    DECA555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DECA555

simple. This will carry you through the entire game. Focus your resources on military and science. Keep peace as much as possible while you build your massive army and when you have an unstoppable force, attack and dominate every other civilization. 

Foxdemon2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Foxdemon2k

I like to build up a strong defence before doing anything offensive. Of course if there is a weak civilization right next to me I will conquer it :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.