4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 1 releases and 0 DLC

Improves on a less than great game 0

I'm going to be completely honest here, I am not the biggest fan of Civilization V. I feel that they oversimplified a lot of it, and took out features that really had no need to be taken out. It didn't feel complete to me, and leaving out big civilizations such as the Mongols and the Spaniards just felt wrong to me when I first played it. Granted, they did ultimately release both as DLC, the Mongols for free even, but it still felt like it was incomplete. When I heard of what the first expansion...

A Firm Reason to Play this Game 0

I bought the original Civilization V with very high hopes. Granted, I was in no way a long-time fan of the series, but I have played and enjoyed a lot of Civilization III, IV and Revolution respectively. Civilization IV especially is one of the biggest and most satisfying time-sinks I've ever played. It's definitely worth mentioning at this point that I was not happy with the quality of the latest in the franchise. I'll admit, it certainly wasn't a downright bad game; however it left me disappoi...